EAD infopass , need help

ms01

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I know this is 485 forum , but need help urgently on EAD .

EAD "Card production ordered" email received yesterday 07/13/2007 .
EAD RD 04/15/2007, current EAD exp 07/13/2007,opened service tkt on 07/09/2007

I have infopass appointment on Monday 07/16/2007 for interim EAD .The email says "Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.".

Need suggestions : should i still go for infopass and get interim EAD or just cancel infopass appointment and assume my apporval is from yesterday 07/13/2007 .

Thanks

EB3
PD 11/2002
RD 485 : 9/2004
485 approval still waiting

I think there is no need for you to go to infopass because your EAD is being approved. Also, local office terminated issuing the interim EAD since Sept. 2006. I would think your issue date will be from July 13th 2007.

So, just relax and chill.

hopeofgc,

Even if your EAD is pending for than 90 days, would the local office still not issue and interim EAD ? Mine expires on 8/10 and my renewal was filed on may 1th. Also they isssued a RFE on my 485, not sure if this would affect my renewal.

Vish

I think there is no need for you to go to infopass because your EAD is being approved. Also, local office terminated issuing the interim EAD since Sept. 2006. I would think your issue date will be from July 13th 2007.

So, just relax and chill.

Thanks hopeofgc

I was some what planning not to go for infopass, but your advice helped .

Vish

Wait for 75 days after RD and call customer support and they will open a service tkt . I got my "Card production ordered" email 2 days after i open service tkt . I think your 485 RFE should not effect your renewal .

The customer support rep told me to take infopass appointment and get interim EAD if i don't get any reply for service tkt by 13th . That means local offices are giving interim EAD .

Good luck

hopeofgc,

Even if your EAD is pending for than 90 days, would the local office still not issue and interim EAD ? Mine expires on 8/10 and my renewal was filed on may 1th. Also they isssued a RFE on my 485, not sure if this would affect my renewal.

Vish

USCIS has stopped issuing interim EAD from local offices. I think your I-485 RFE may not have impact your EAD renewal.

07/04/2006: Follow-Up of Termination of Local USCIS EAD Production

This reporter reported from San Antonio that the USCIS would completely terminate the production of EAD, including Interim EAD, at the local districts by October 1, 2006. However, the reports are keeping coming in that the local district offices have already initiated termination of the EAD productions for certain types of aliens or altogether. It is thus imperative that those who need a new EAD or EAD renewal or Interim EAD should take two actions: (1) First check with his/her own local district office to learn the details of implementation of this EAD procedure changes; and (2) file the EAD applications sufficiently in advance such that he/she does not face a gap between the current EAD and the renewed EAD. Important, important, important!

source: www.immigration-law.com

Hello,

I talked to NSC Customer Support. She said she cant do anything about my pending EAD, that includes opening a service request. Also she did mention that Interim EAD's are not being issued any longer and that i shouldve applied 6 months in advance. I was thinkin how about just apply 1 every month !!

MY Receive Date is May 1st and the current one expires Augst 10. Wonderful situation to be in !

Vish

USCIS has stopped issuing interim EAD from local offices. I think your I-485 RFE may not have impact your EAD renewal.

07/04/2006: Follow-Up of Termination of Local USCIS EAD Production

This reporter reported from San Antonio that the USCIS would completely terminate the production of EAD, including Interim EAD, at the local districts by October 1, 2006. However, the reports are keeping coming in that the local district offices have already initiated termination of the EAD productions for certain types of aliens or altogether. It is thus imperative that those who need a new EAD or EAD renewal or Interim EAD should take two actions: (1) First check with his/her own local district office to learn the details of implementation of this EAD procedure changes; and (2) file the EAD applications sufficiently in advance such that he/she does not face a gap between the current EAD and the renewed EAD. Important, important, important!

source: www.immigration-law.com

my ead is expiring this month end July 30, applied for renewal on May 21. Sending FAX to expediated every monday and LUD cahnged last Monday and no updates after that. Scheduled an infopass appointment tomoorow. My Driver licence also expiring same day :(

Any advices, how to solve this.

485 PD July 2003 NSC

LUD got updated to today's date, not sure if this really means anything but thought i would let you guys know

my ead is expiring this month end July 30, applied for renewal on May 21. Sending FAX to expediated every monday and LUD cahnged last Monday and no updates after that. Scheduled an infopass appointment tomoorow. My Driver licence also expiring same day :(

485 PD July 2003 NSC

Narayana,
Can you tell me the number you sent your fax to, also would it possible for you to share the format ?

To
Adjudicating Officer
NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER
US CITIZENSHIP & IMMIG SERVICE
P.O BOX 82521
LINCOLN, NE 68501

xxxxx
I-765 Receipt Number: LINxxxx
Receipt Date: MAY 21, 2007
Alien # A xxxxx

Wife:
I-765 Receipt Number: LINxxxxx1
Receipt Date: MAY 21, 2007
Alien # A xxxxxx

On May xx, 2007 we applied our applications to renew our Employment Authorization Cards and Advance Parole as my current EAD and AP is expiring on July xxth, 2007.

We only have our EAD’s to prove our presences to work in the US is valid. In reviewing the processing dates, I believe our applications may not be processed in time. Without EAD’s we would not be able to work until it got renewed. This would cause severe financial hardships on our part and also it will impact our Medical Insurance. To compound matters, our Drivers License expiry dates are the same as our EAD’s. If our EAD’s expire, we will lose our drivers licenses. Also, we would have to take a drivers examination to get them back.

We would like to request expedite processing for our I-765 applications. Our EAD expiry dates are July xxth, 2007. This is 70 days after the May xx Receipt Date.

Processing our applications before this date would relieve us from undue financial and transportation hardships.

Thank you for your consideration!

Expedite Request Fax # 1-402-219-6171

Thanks a lot Man. Let me know if you have any update on your EAD. Hopefully you will get it before your current one expires!

Narayana,
How did the Infopass appointment go, Anything helpful come out of it ?I hope so...Let me know... Im planning on sending an expedite request tomorrow to NSC
Thanks,
Vish

485 PD July 2003 NSC

Does anyone know how long after you get the approval email that the card actually comes in the mail? I got my case expedited but I would like to either have a notice or the card in hand confirming the approval.