EAD in Detroit

Approved

I AM APPROVED!!!!!! Today is day #87 and my EAD just got approved. It says....

This case has been approved. On February 10, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Does this mean my card is on its way, or do I still have to wait until it says my card has been ordered? Thanks to everyone in this forum you have been so helpful.

Got my EAD card in the mail today, WOW!!!! 1 day after being approved. Thanks to everyone for your help, I am so glad this is over and I can work in the United States.

Ssn

Just curious, have any of you from Michigan had any problems getting your Social Security Card? I went in 2 days ago to apply since I just got my EAD a few days before and they said they couldn't issue it to me since they didn't have my immigration documents in their computer system. So they gave me a letter saying that my application is pending and that they have to verify my documents with USCIS and that it would take about 4 weeks. Man another thing to wait for, this is insane. Anyone else ever had this happen?