EAD in Boston

immigrant88

Registered Users (C)
Hi, can I use photocopy of I-485 receipt to get EAD in Boston? If so, how long does it take to get it and what supporting doc do I need to bring?

Thank you.

i guess you can use a copy

You just wait there and get it, yes, in just an hour.

Materials: 1. $100; 2. I-485 receipt; 3. Passport; 4. others: i am not sure.

No Title

You need to download the form I-765 from the INS website, fill it up and takes 2) your I485 receipt(a copy but bring the original if asked), 3) copy of yr I-94 4) Money order for $100. 4) All her passports old and new which have US Visa stamps. It is also better to take a copy of the 485 packet and all documentation to show that she has been in status all tro her stay.
If you get there before 7 am you could be out by 8 with the card. The office is in the JFK building in the Govt center complex in Boston. You have to go to room E-160. Best of luck. It is closed one Friday of the month I think it is the 3rd friday they do not mention on the website

Gurus help. Need EAD desperately! Can non-Bostoners get EAD from Boston???

Hi! I am new to this site. I am desperately in need of EAD. I am expecting my I485, EAD and AP receipts from VSC shortly. Can any of you gurus tell me if I, a Virginia resident, can get my EAD from Boston INS office if I go there personally as soon as I get my I485 receipt.

just take copy of i-485 receipt ,and the application . you should be done in 1 hour
ALso carry passport for verification