EAD I765 EFile - Supporting Documents

redearth

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I just filed my EAD Renewal using USCIS Efile, Now I have to send the supporting documents. My question is I have to send the supporting document to address mentioned in the Confirmation Receipt, correct?

Which is:

USCIS Texes Service Center
Attn: E-Filed I-765
P.O. Box 852401
Mesquite, TX 75185-2401

Please help me, I am getting confused, with the new address mentioned in the I-765 Instructions booklet to file somewhere else? ( I am thinking that's for the paper based filling)

Please someone confirm, thanks in advance..........

I might have to send it to the lockbox address in dallas ? I will call an confirm with the USCIS today and post it

calling uscis was of no help, anyone, please help me on this. when I searched on google, I found few people have send it to the address mentioned on the confirmation receipt......

Mesquite address should be sufficient.

With USCIS nothing can be confirmed. While filing my EAD I found out 2 addresses in USCIS's instructions and there were 2 set of instructions and both different/contradictory.
See below: (Notice the URL, difference is just I-765 vs i-765 and both documents are different)

www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-765instr.pdf
www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765instr.pdf

One gives Mesquite address (page 10) for me and other gives Dallas lockbox address.

I had sent it to the Mesquite address and already have the receipt notice and FP is next week. Although I just got an RFE as well on the EAD renewal due to my incorrect DOB