EAD Got approved: ND:04/16; AD:05/29 as per AVM

rkatta

Registered Users (C)
Ciba, Please update my record...

My EAD got approved and ordered for card on 05/29 as per AVM, RD:03/29; ND:04/16; AD:05/29; Dates are same for i-485 except AD. my id in your database is RK(SK911)
Thanks and good luck to you all,
-RK

No Title

Congrats!...I\'m in the same situation as yours, any idea when you can get the EAD card? Can you start to work under EAD before you receive it?

Thanks,
-Leo485

No Title

Hi,

I have the same question. Can I get my SSN and start to work on EAD approval without the card?

Thanks,
Maggie

No Title

I don\'t think you need the EAD Card, if you have the approval letter, I guess you should be able to start working. If you see the 90days law, it does the similar thing, they won\'t give you the card, they just gives the approval (I guess by PP stamping or some thing...).

I don\'t think it will take lot of time to get the cards, my friends got in 2,3 weeks.

If any one went through the similar situation, then please through some light on this topic...
-RK

No Title

My EAD was approved on 5/14 (AVM message) , haven\'t received any approval notice yet. Wonder if it will come with the card, in which case it\'s gonna be equally delayed.

-Leo485

No Title

EAD is a prerogative of an intended immigrant. Once your I-140 is approved, you have an immigrant visa. While they process your AOS, you can ejoy temp benifit like EAD.

The validity of EAD is 1 year from the date of approval.You need not wait for the physical card. You can fill in I-9 using your A# and the validity dates , as above.

I am one of those who pumped in a message to INS feedback to hasten the EAD. Since then , there are a spate of EAD approvals, that\'s why CSC AVM changed the processing of the cards to 90-120. But the card will arrive in 3-4 weeks.

When you fill I-9 , if you don\'t have the card, you will have 90 days
to produce the card. The employer can not question you. In case the card is not arrived in 90 days, you can always go to local INS and get it.

No Title

Thanks eadhopeful for the information. Can you give me the website address where you got yhis info, because I am waiting for EAD card. I can tell my empoyer about l-9 and start my work.
Thanks in advance.