EAD & frequent LUD change

GKNair

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
I applied for my 3rd EAD & AP online and my LUD is changing daily for the past 2 days. anybody has the same experince? is it a good sign or is it just because of the EAD application? any clue?
thanks,
GKNair.
485 ND 10/26/02.
FP1 12/05/02

My LUD date has been changing for the past 7 days.. I applied for 3RD EAD and 3RD AP .. gave my 2nd FP and 2nd FP results were received by INS. After around 10 days of the 2ND FP status change.. LUD has been changing every day for the past 7 days.

Hope we are lucky..!!

I applied for 2nd EAD for me and my wife. It recently got approved. I got two mails for each case every day for two days. So I got total of 8 mails.

If you are getting mails for EAD/Ap cases, that means they are working on it. Don't worry about multiple messages. As far as FP or changing the address is concerned, it should trigger the mails for I485 case, not the EAD or AP case, in my opinion.

My 3RD EAD got approved today.. ND: 05/24/2004 AD: 07/28/2004

LUD in AOS changed even today to 07/28..

LUD changed for 6 days and stopped on 7/28/2004 -
3RD EAD approved on 7/29/2004 and no more changed in LUD on I-485 application.

Can anyone tell me ..whats going to be next?

GKNair said:
Hi all,
I applied for my 3rd EAD & AP online and my LUD is changing daily for the past 2 days. anybody has the same experince? is it a good sign or is it just because of the EAD application? any clue?
thanks,
GKNair.
485 ND 10/26/02.
FP1 12/05/02

LUD for 485 or EAD/AP??
Whats your ND for EAD/AP??

AwtngGC said:
LUD changed for 6 days and stopped on 7/28/2004 -
3RD EAD approved on 7/29/2004 and no more changed in LUD on I-485 application.

Can anyone tell me ..whats going to be next?

Maybe they were accessing/verifying your pending 485 before approving your EAD...

where can I see LUD? i go with case status check. but i couldnot locate lud. can anyone help me please?

Passport stamped on 12/18/2003 (detroit)

Register in the uscis website and you can add LIN numbers of cases to your portfolio. then you can see the LUD for each cases.

GKNair said:
LUD for 485, EAD & AP.
ND for EAD/AP is July 22nd 2004.

This appears to be a good sign.
I applied for EAD on 6/20, only LUD for EAD changed for first 3 days daily, no change in 485 LUD.

But in your case, 485 LUD is also chaning, which may mean they are looking at your 485 for approving it, but here's my concern, your last FP was 12/05/02, which means it expired on 03/05/04 (15 months), so they really can not approve 485 unless your FP2 is cleared by agencies.

But in my online status, it says that on July 9th, we got the fingerprint blah blah... As per that, i am concluding that the first FP is not expired yet. that is the only reason i can think of.

Your last FP was on 12/05/02, but if FBI reported it to INS as clean in July, then it may still be valid. Sounds encouraging....

Do post your details once USCIS decides that its your time ;)

One disappointing thing is that spouse's 485 LUD is 9/16/03, not changed. mine was the same too before applying for EAD. That date is close to the ND of my 2nd EAD . So this can be just related to the 3rd EAD :confused: but i want it to be the other way. but nothing we can do other than hoping for the best.