EAD for Primary Pending

dolly09

Registered Users (C)
We are 2nd July filers...Got EAD approval on 09/25 for myself (derivative) but not for the primary..no updates....CAN ANYONE SUGGEST WHAT SHUD WE DO...i called NSC they CS read what is available online to us....we didnt apply for AP ...waiting for EAD to be approved and then apply AP....

Till when can we receive approval for the primary person? :(

In how much time are we seeing approvals of AP from NSC??:confused::(

Thanks in advance!

--------------------------------

PD: Sept '03, EB3, INDIA
Lab/140: cleared
FP: Done on 09/19
485: RD: 08/26/07
EAD Approval for myself: 09/25..card not yet recd.
EAD Approval for PRIMARY: PENDING
AP: Not Applied
SC: NEBRASKA

We are 2nd July filers...Got EAD approval on 09/25 for myself (derivative) but not for the primary..no updates....CAN ANYONE SUGGEST WHAT SHUD WE DO...i called NSC they CS read what is available online to us....we didnt apply for AP ...waiting for EAD to be approved and then apply AP....

Till when can we receive approval for the primary person? :(

In how much time are we seeing approvals of AP from NSC??:confused::(

Thanks in advance!

--------------------------------

PD: Sept '03, EB3, INDIA

Lab/140: cleared
FP: Done on 09/19
485: RD: 08/26/07
EAD Approval for myself: 09/25..card not yet recd.
EAD Approval for PRIMARY: PENDING
AP: Not Applied
SC: NEBRASKA

I am in same situation .My wife's ead approved on Oct 17 but mine is not even I am a primary applicant.Can you tell me what happend to your ead application ?

Thanks

I am in the same boat, I am not in a great hurry but still little anxious, anybody who was in similar situation has any updates? TIA

Most of the people with RD Sep10th got the EADs at nebraska. Did primary applicant get any LUDs or any messages. This is not normal. Call them and find out.

Most of the people with RD Sep10th got the EADs at nebraska. Did primary applicant get any LUDs or any messages. This is not normal. Call them and find out.

You are right, I called and the CSR told me (exact his words!) "the file was sent to wrong place, I will resend it to right officer and update the system"
sounded like staples or office depot customer service! :eek: keeping my fingers crossed, let's see and I will update here as well.
my rd for i765 is 13th July, should have done this before, but that's how much I care I guess :mad:

thanks getgreenc

Update - 11/09/07 EAD approved, 11/12/07 Card sent

Last edited by a moderator: