EAD filing fee

Dear

Registered Users (C)
USCIS has increased the filing fee for EAD renewal to $175. The web site for paper renewal says that "Please note that the Form I-765 does not reflect the change in filing fee at this time. However, if your application is filed or postmarked on or after April 30, 2004, the new fee must be included or your application will be rejected."

I was reading the paper filing option because online site is unavailable for last 8-9 days.

I don't what more surprises are on the way before one gets the final approval.

Cheers!
Dear

Dear said:
USCIS has increased the filing fee for EAD renewal to $175. The web site for paper renewal says that "Please note that the Form I-765 does not reflect the change in filing fee at this time. However, if your application is filed or postmarked on or after April 30, 2004, the new fee must be included or your application will be rejected."

I was reading the paper filing option because online site is unavailable for last 8-9 days.

I don't what more surprises are on the way before one gets the final approval.

Cheers!
Dear

I don't understand what's the surprise here .... the increase in fees for various USCIS forms effective 4/30 was well publicized ....
plus the web page is clear about....

not sure what you meant :confused:

Paper EAD Requirements

Hello Guys...

Since you have just filed the EAD renewal and I will be filing my renewal in couple of weeks.

1. Would u guys mind listing all the supported documents required with renewal?
2. Any thing else to worry about ?

out-sider-US said:
Hello Guys...

Since you have just filed the EAD renewal and I will be filing my renewal in couple of weeks.

1. Would u guys mind listing all the supported documents required with renewal?
2. Any thing else to worry about ?

1. Check for $175
2. 2 immigration style photos
3. Completed form I765
4. Current I94, front and back
5. Copy of I485 receipt (or any document that reflects your 485 is pending)
6. Copy of your photo ID (typically passport bio page or driver's licence)
7. Copy of your last EAD approval notice (desirable - see that notice)
8. Copy of your last EAD (front and back - I think this can serve as a photo ID too)

If I've forgotten something, someone could add on to this list.

Thanks guys

I really appreciate your response. Couple more questions, I wanted to verify with you are...
- Check should be made payable to .....???
- Can you also confirm , at which address the application should be mailed.

Thanks

Frodo,
In addition to your list, also send photocopy of I-140 approval notice of primary applicant. Last year, we got RFE asking for that.