EAD fee as Money Order

Beenu

Registered Users (C)
Has anyone here filed their EAD application with Money order as a form of payment.

How long does it take to cash the money order???

I filed for my ead renewal on June 11 2005 , but I haven't received the Receipt notice and the Money order has not yet been cashed.

Is this delay is due to the Money Order???

please help.

thanks

Beenu

Beenu said:
Has anyone here filed their EAD application with Money order as a form of payment.

How long does it take to cash the money order???
I filed for my ead renewal on June 11 2005 , but I haven't received the Receipt notice and the Money order has not yet been cashed.
Is this delay is due to the Money Order???
please help.
thanks
Beenu

Its now taking 3 to 4 weeks for them to cash checks and send NOA nowadays( for people sending application after MAY 05 ) . So I am guessing it will take them the same amount of time to cash the money order, and there won't be any delays due to the fact that you have sent out an money-order. So don't worry untill more than 4 weeks have passed.

zoomz00m said:
Its now taking 3 to 4 weeks for them to cash checks and send NOA nowadays( for people sending application after MAY 05 ) . So I am guessing it will take them the same amount of time to cash the money order, and there won't be any delays due to the fact that you have sent out an money-order. So don't worry untill more than 4 weeks have passed.

You are wrong. I mailed applications for me and for my wife for EAD renewals and the details are below.

RD : 06/03/2005 ND: 06/06/2005 Approved : 06/22/2005

In less than three weeks from date of receipt of our applications by Vermont center, they have been approved. Our personal checks were cashed by USCIS and posted to my bank account in 4 days after receiving them.

raaj97 said:
You are wrong. I mailed applications for me and for my wife for EAD renewals and the details are below.

RD : 06/03/2005 ND: 06/06/2005 Approved : 06/22/2005

In less than three weeks from date of receipt of our applications by Vermont center, they have been approved. Our personal checks were cashed by USCIS and posted to my bank account in 4 days after receiving them.

Yes, I am wrong in the sense that I did not mention that I was talking about EAD application mailed at NBC. If you would like to know see how long its taking them to cash the checks or send NOA from NBC(Chicago) please see my posts.
Sorry, I was wrong in assuming that you had sent your application to NBC.
Let me know where you had sent your I-765, so that I or others might give you some info
thank you

zoomz00m said:
Yes, I am wrong in the sense that I did not mention that I was talking about EAD application mailed at NBC. If you would like to know see how long its taking them to cash the checks or send NOA from NBC(Chicago) please see my posts.
Sorry, I was wrong in assuming that you had sent your application to NBC.
Let me know where you had sent your I-765, so that I or others might give you some info
thank you

Vermont Center. It is already written in my posting.