EAD estimate

jian42

Registered Users (C)
Is there anyone who applied for EAD in early September (last month) has received his approval?

How long usually does it take now to get EAD from VSC?

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have applied recently in the month of August , so far not received even the receipt date also.Waiting for both .

I thought it was 4-5 weeks.

I did receive the receipt in the middle of last month, about 10 days after I sent out the application.

Sorry I do not have the exact dates. I do not have the paperwork with me right now.

Originally posted by LcDecade
I have applied recently in the month of August , so far not received even the receipt date also.Waiting for both .

That is strange. My company applied for a renewal of my EAD and I got the receipt in 1 week of the ND.
Has the CIS cashed the check?

Harshk,

My lawyer applied to VSC

It is my 2nd EAD - but I have been working on H1B and my lawyer applied as a backup measure.

EAD:
RD 8/21/2003
ND 8/29/2003
AD 10/15/2003 - online

thank you

Thank you, cooler, for your information.

If they keep up the pace, I can expect to receive approval no later than the beginning of next month.

It if arrives earlier, I will buy a lottery ticket! :)

LcDecade

I think you can check your status online just as with I-485 cases. They assign you a case number on the receipt.

But I am not sure what the message will look like when it is approved ...

I even have not received the Receipt number.I filed it two months
back.That's why I am looking for the 800 number to call them and
get the status.

number

From what learned from this board, this number does not always help. Maybe someone else can provide a better way to get to them by phone.

-----------------------------

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from the BCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283