EAD efile questions

linux1112000

Registered Users (C)
Can anyone kindly answer following questions? I'm filing my wife's EAD application online and stuck at these questions?

Question 1: If you have made multiple applications for Employment Authorization, please give details.
---Do I need to provide information for all previous years?

Question 2: Place of Last Entry into the U.S.:
---The place of last entry into US was 'Newark, NJ' airport but could not find that in drop down list, it has only 'Newark And Teterboro, NJ'

Question 3: Manner of Last Entry into the U.S.:(Visitor, Student, etc.)
This is for my wife's EAD application. I'm sponsoring her. My GC was approved last year and her application is still pending. It was employment based GC. Last time we both used AP to enter the country so should I select
DT: PAROLEE (DISTRIC/POE AUTH)?

Question 4: Current Immigration Status: (Visitor, Student, etc.)
My employment based GC is approved and my wife's case is still pending so what should be her status? Is it again

Thanks in advance.

Question 1: If you have made multiple applications for Employment Authorization, please give details.
---Do I need to provide information for all previous years?
No, the latest should suffice (worked for me).
Question 2: Place of Last Entry into the U.S.:
---The place of last entry into US was 'Newark, NJ' airport but could not find that in drop down list, it has only 'Newark And Teterboro, NJ'
Either use it, or leave the field blank and after printing it out, put Newark, NJ. This is not a critical field and I doubt if anyone will even look at it.
Question 3: Manner of Last Entry into the U.S.:(Visitor, Student, etc.)
This is for my wife's EAD application. I'm sponsoring her. My GC was approved last year and her application is still pending. It was employment based GC. Last time we both used AP to enter the country so should I select
Yes, since she used AP to enter.
Question 4: Current Immigration Status: (Visitor, Student, etc.)
My employment based GC is approved and my wife's case is still pending so what should be her status? Is it again
Same as above.