Ead Ead

DawgBoy

Registered Users (C)
I walked in CIS local office after waiting EAD for over 4 months (ND early Dec. 2004 and now TSC is processing March 1 2005). I called for inquiry, and after 30 days, no LUD, no anything. So I went to local office to get an IEAD and the officer told me that my case is on hold since last LUD, which was mid Dec 2004. With a case on hold I cannot get an IEAD. So I told the officer my concern that I did not put I140 approval in the application. The officer thought that should be the reason for delay, and asked me to send the I140 approval with I765 notice and copy of I765 form. I just did and do not know how long I will wait. It is very important to put everything in. My wife and I filed 2 EADs and 2 APs. Only my EAD got hold (BTW I am the primary applicant).

My 140 was approved before 485 submission. We filed 2 EADs and 2 APs for my wife and I same time in early Dec. All without 140 notice. My AP and my wife's EAD approved with no problem. My wife's AP got RFE for 140 notice about the same time my AP was approved. After we sent 140 notice, got her AP in 2 weeks. My wife's EAD was approved in just 2 weeks after submission. My LUD was about the same time of her approval. I guess the LUD was "holding" since on online message changes.