EAD E-Filing Team

goastros

Registered Users (C)
An update on our e-file EAD renewal (3rd one) -

some folks may remember when we e-filed our EAD renewals in Jan, we got charged only once on our credit card for 2 applications.
I rec'd a letter yesterday from E-filing team stating this problem
and they will be sending me another bill for $120 which I have to send back in $120.

The letter is sent from address in Washington, DC.

This morning, I called the natl customer service number and asked them to transfer to the efiling team and the rep said she couldn't, asked for my SRC , gave me the stautus
and then gave me the same reply they are giving others -
off. processing date + 30 days...blah blah. she said she couldn't tell me the status for my wife's case as she would have to call.

kamal, gc_ckr,wanago,sd_eagle,yzhang,jxg1999
any change in your statuses ?
or anyone else who E-filed EAD before Feb 5th ???

GC6020 are you a TSC filer ?

E-filed EAD renewal on jan 20th. Still waiting ...

Current EAD expires in April.

Hoping to get the new card before the current one expires.

My third EAD arrived after the second had expired, but third one was valid the same day as the expiration day on the second EAD cad. Don't worry too much.

Can somebody confirm if the e-filing is much slower than the regular paper filing? I heard this couple times and it seems true to me. My 2nd EAD e-filed in Feb. 02, still waiting.

I am still waiting too.

E-filed EAD on Jan 15. Still waiting.
It seems E-filing is a nightmare.

Today my wife got a letter similar to the one of what goastros got. After I submitted the application for iEAD I realised that I messed up the card expiry date on one of our apps. But not sure which one it was! I called an IIO who told me that the application won't be denied because of the unprocessed payment. She said I will get a notification for insufficient payment and so it happened.

The letter asking for payment came from DC. I thing USCIS payment processing is located in DC. is that true?

Originally posted by kYMEWA
Can somebody confirm if the e-filing is much slower than the regular paper filing? I heard this couple times and it seems true to me. My 2nd EAD e-filed in Feb. 02, still waiting.

what are your RD/ND, kymewa..
I will suggest go with paper filling.

In July last year I had efiled for my wife's EAD (second) and got it in about 70 days.

On Feb 9th I eFiled my first EAD and have to go for my fingerprinting and picture on March 26th. ( TSC will not process the EAD if FP and pictures are not done at the local ASC). Hopefully shortly after that I should receive the EAD since I believe they are processing Feb '04 cases currently

You mean RD/ND for EAD? it's 02/02/04.

140: RD 11/13/02, EB2 pending
485: RD 01/27/03, pending

All in TSC.

Originally posted by goastros
what are your RD/ND, kymewa..
I will suggest go with paper filling.

Originally posted by govgc
Today my wife got a letter similar to the one of what goastros got. After I submitted the application for iEAD I realised that I messed up the card expiry date on one of our apps. But not sure which one it was! I called an IIO who told me that the application won't be denied because of the unprocessed payment. She said I will get a notification for insufficient payment and so it happened.

The letter asking for payment came from DC. I thing USCIS payment processing is located in DC. is that true?

govgc, after the 1st letter, did you receive the bill ?
our letter is dated 12th march & was rec'd on 24th march,
even though I am so close to DC now.
it says you have to pay within 14 days of the bill else the case will be terminated.
I am expecting the bill soon.
In case, if they terminate my wife's application, no worries,
she is not going to look for work until July anyways.
It is my application I am waiting for before 8th may

goastors,
Yes, I did get an invoice in a separate mail on the same day. It is just like any other pay advice[Telephone, electricity]. You have to attach a check with that advice and send it back. On a safe side I posted the mail by USPS express!

And the letter was dt. 03/12/04 and invoice dt: 03/23/04. I live in LA. I believe that 14 days counts from the invoice date not letter date.

goastros

My RD is 12/17/03 and I am still waiting. I have filed in TSC. I got my interim EAD from Arlington, VA.

GC6020.