EAD: CASE WAS APPROVED (C8-Asylum)

Hello everyone! i wanna aplly for EAD but i am not sure what to answer at the question 16, from Form I-765, i applied for asylum and i am still waiting for the interview . also i am not sure where to send this application.can someone help me ?Thank you!!

Hello everyone! i wanna aplly for EAD but i am not sure what to answer at the question 16, from Form I-765, i applied for asylum and i am still waiting for the interview . also i am not sure where to send this application.can someone help me ?Thank you!!

If your asylum case is pending answer question 16 with
(c) (8) ( )

If you live in:

Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado,
Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana,
Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota,
Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada,
North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota,
Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming,
Guam, or the Northern Mariana Islands.

Mail your application to:

USCIS Phoenix Lockbox
For U.S. Postal Service (USPS) deliveries:

USCIS
PO Box 21281
Phoenix, AZ 85036

For Express mail and courier deliveries:

USCIS
Attn: AOS
1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S
Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85034

If you live in:

Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware,
District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia,
Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland,
Massachusetts, Mississippi,
New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico,
New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania,
Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina,
Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont,
Virginia, U.S. Virgin Islands,
or West Virginia

Mail your application to:

USCIS Dallas Lockbox
For U.S. Postal Service (USPS) Deliveries:

USCIS
PO Box 660867
Dallas, TX 75266

For Express mail and courier deliveries:

USCIS
Attn: AOS
2501 S. State Hwy. 121 Business
Suite 400
Lewisville, TX 75067

Hi there! It's time for me to renew my EAD card. At question 11 it's asking me which USCIS office did I apply before and I am not really sure what to answer also isn't it too early to apply with 120 days before expiration date? Thank you!

By the way @sadsoul WAS YOUR CASE APPROVED?

QUOTE="sadsoul, post: 2442409, member: 336912"]Make sure to apply 90 days before expiration or else, the application will come back to you.[/QUOTE

Dear Asylum Seeker, DoubleAA, sadsoul and all...
Something is bothering mer. I sent my EAD application a week ago (when I had 155 days on my clock) and the USPS tracking service said it was received, and just today I realized that I forgot to enclosed the copy of my passport. My question is: Should I wait for the RFE letter from USCIS, or is it better if I just re-send my EAD application together with all of the documents needed to USCIS without waiting for the RFE (meaning that I can save time?)?
Many thanks before.

Dear Asylum Seeker, DoubleAA, sadsoul and all...
Something is bothering mer. I sent my EAD application a week ago (when I had 155 days on my clock) and the USPS tracking service said it was received, and just today I realized that I forgot to enclosed the copy of my passport. My question is: Should I wait for the RFE letter from USCIS, or is it better if I just re-send my EAD application together with all of the documents needed to USCIS without waiting for the RFE (meaning that I can save time?)?
Many thanks before.[/QUOTE

You are okay wait and be patient all you needed is Identity proof ; 2 color, passport style photographs:Proof of Pending Asylum Application; good standing with the law nothing much.

@DoubleAA
Still pending...Soon it will be 4 years.
@sadsoul
It always remains a mystery why some cases get approved in 6 months and others in 6 years. I know some who we applied after me and have Green cards and others have few years to Citizenship. I got approved after waiting from 2013 March. I got my approval letter in July 2016 and letter was dated June 2016 just 1 week after my interview. I got the A05 EAD in 2 weeks I renewed my EAD based on pending case for the 4TH card and the fee was never refunded then appied for RTD and my RTD biometrics notice took 1 month to be issued. Its a game of patience in my opinion

Last edited:
Thanks DoubleAA...
I'll try to call the customer service tomorrow to ask if I can send the missed document so I don't need to deal with RFE.

Thanks DoubleAA...
I'll try to call the customer service tomorrow to ask if I can send the missed document so I don't need to deal with RFE.
They will not help you. Dont waste your time with them. Unless you have Receipt notice. If you don't have a Reciept Notice. Wait USCIS to give you notification that will have it. I have applied for EAD cards before USCIS is interesting Agency

They will not help you. Dont waste your time with them. Unless you have Receipt notice. If you don't have a Reciept Notice. Wait USCIS to give you notification that will have it. I have applied for EAD cards before USCIS is interesting Agency
Really? Alright, I'll think about it. Thanks again DoubleAA...

How long did your interview was conducted after filling ? Which office was it ?

Hello,
Im applying EAD for third time (2nd renewal) how do i answer question 11?
Which EAD no/date do i mention? Initial approval or 1st renewal?