Ead Case Status Change

lahari2

Registered Users (C)
Hello Friends,

Do you know how long it will take to see the change in online case status. I e-filed my EAD on March 2nd, completed FP on March 6th and mailed supporting docs on March 8th. VSC received the docs on March 9th. As of today, my case status is not changed. It still says "On march rd we received your application...receipt mailed..." Any on else in the same boat? Please clarify.

Regards,
Lahari

Hi,
I filed my EAD renewal online (e-filed I-765) on March 3rd and went in for an FP/photo the following Wednesday. I did not check the box for additional documents. Can I still send my 485 receipt? Are there any additional docs you need to send?

Thanks,
7thYear

BTW, I forgot to say that my status says...RD March 3, 2004 blah blah.

My current EAD is valid until the last week of May, 2004. How long is yours valid and what is your closest INS office? Mine is Arlington, VA.

I plan to go to the Arlington office sometime in early May(at least two weeks before my EAD expires). There are a lot of people in these forums who went to the local INS office to get an interim EAD before their previous one expired. So far, it looks like the INS has encouraged that without serious problems.

Thanks,
7thYear