EAD Card

Few_Months_ToGo

Registered Users (C)
I applied for my EAD renewal on 11/12/02 and got approved on 12/26/02. I have not received EAD Card yet.

Did anyone of you got approved during same time and have/have not got your card?

I thought it will only take couple of days to get card after EAD approval.

Don't worry, mine got approved on 11/23 and still no sign of the card. Does you online status check say that your card has been mailed ? or it just says that a new card has been ordered ?

Mine was approved on 12/31

My EAD was approved on 12/31 but no card yet..guess it is too early for me to expect one. My approval message says
"On xxxxxxxxx, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

EAD card received

I just got my EAD card by mail today.

RD: 11/27/02
ND: 12/06/02
AD: 12/20/02

Received today: 01/06/03

My spouse's EAD Renewal was approved on 12/20/2002.
Awaiting eagerly for the Card daily ...

Congrats green485 ...I wish i get it in next few days..
(Both you and me have same approval date)

Need help on EAD renewal

My Priority Date for I-485 is Jan 30, 2002. My EAD expires on March 11, 2003 - in another two months. My visa has also expired in June 2002. I have been stupid not to apply for my EAD renewal in time. My lawyer has advised me to apply for the EAD and go out of the country and get a visa stamped again. Otherwise he says if I dont get my EAD renewed by March 11, 2003 I cannot contnue work. Please help and tell me what is the best thing to do.

Online Message Changed

My EAD was approved on 12/31 - the message said - After approving card ordered....

Today the message has changed to - January 6, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have.....

Hopefully I'll get my card soon.

hey new_140

Hey New_140

congratulations on getting your new card.

your ead renewal got approved on Nov 23 (11/23) or Dec 23 (12/23)?

Mine ead got approved on Dec 23, if thats true, I should receive my card very soon.

Waiting for Card

EAD
RD:11/12
ND:11/25
AD:12/20

Haven't received the card yet. Anxiously waiting!
Anybody on the same boat?

Re: EAD card received

Originally posted by green485
I just got my EAD card by mail today.

RD: 11/27/02
ND: 12/06/02
AD: 12/20/02

Received today: 01/06/03
:) :) :)

How to post a new question ???
Can some one help me out....

Congrats Few Months

Congrats :D

Looks like it took you only 57 days from application to actual receipt of card

EAD renewal - Please help

My EAD expires on 03/11/03 and my application was sent yesterday. My emplyer has flat out said that if I dont get my EAD I cant work. However, I believe that if you have the Approval Date prior to the expiry of the EAD- you can continue working wile the EAD card is made and mailed. Is anyone aware of this?

My firm is laying off in Feb end and if I dont get this matter resolved, I am definetely on the hook. :confused: