EAD Card

neha

Haven\'t recieved till now the EAD card. Petetion approved on Aug 28th 2001. wanted to know how to get the actual card. anyone on the same boat.

HAven\'t recieved EAD card till now. Petetion approved on Aug 28th 2001. Anyone on the same boat.

Getting EAD at local office is easy now-a-days

I got my EAD next day after filing 485. Fedex receipt nad 485 application copy is enogh. You can goto local office and get it

Hi Totsnag, it is good to know about the info you provided. I have a question...

I need to know if Boston local INS office gives EAD to non-Bostoners as well. I live in Virginia. I am expecting I485 and EAD receipts shortly. But I am in urgent need of EAD. Do I have to go to Virginia INS office(Arlington to get EAD) or can I go to Boston INS office as well. If you can answer on this, please let me know if there is any specific advantage in going to Boston INS office. Thanks.

No idea.

Check with your lawyer. Local offices do not provide phone numbers to enquire. One has to go in person even to ask information

No Title

All the district offices very clearly mention on their sites, regarding issuance of EAD policy in their respective centres. Boston office sites indicate the same. I live in Baltimore and Baltimore office does not issue EAD.(Mentioned on their site and request you to send the application to VSC).Now this question remains unanswered whether a non Bostonian can go and get EAD from Boston. No body have ever posted this info.
thanks.