EAD: Card Was Ordered To Be Produced

My EAD was approved in 1st week of June and its 3 rd week I haven't received my card yet. Me and my wife applied for EAD at same time she received her card after 5-6 days of approval but I am still waiting.
I received the approval letter also. Is it because of printing backlog or my application is kept on hold after approval ? Please give some suggestions

Thanks

@Mr J call the USCIS 1-800 number and say you want to make a Service Request saying that you did not yet receive your EAD card. Depending on the person, they might place the Service Request or they might tell you to wait one month after approval. But you should definitely call them.

Hello dear
i jusr got yesterday and change in a status onkine
EAD card was ordered to pay proceed
Is that mean you got approval for Ead?

I think your application is accepted. Are you applying for EAD renewal? If so, you have to pay the amount ($380 I think) nefore it os finally profuced but check the USCIS web for actual amount. Other experienced forum members should advice!!!

Hello dear
i jusr got yesterday and change in a status onkine
EAD card was ordered to pay proceed
Is that mean you got approval for Ead?
yes its approved and you will received within a week , max of 2 weeks in worse case

mine was mailed one week after approval

I think your application is accepted. Are you applying for EAD renewal? If so, you have to pay the amount ($380 I think) nefore it os finally profuced but check the USCIS web for actual amount. Other experienced forum members should advice!!!
Thank you for replying hope so i will grpet it soon

Hi dears
I applied my ead 26 days before and still pending in california service center
My asylum case in San Francisco immigration court and my master is on August 11 but it rescheduled 18 aug 2015 itself even i dont make any reguest

Hi Guys,
Its been 30 days now since me and my wife's EAD application was filed. Online status still says "case was received" . I am having financial difficulties without it, need to feed my family and cannot wait much longer. When should I call service center? it is my first EAD based on pending asylum. We have not been interviewed yet.

Thanks