EAD Card returned as undeliverable

ksjamaray

Registered Users (C)
My I765 application (OPT) was recieved on July 6 2006, approved on Sep 23 and mailed to me on Sep 25. But on Oct 11 I checked the status on uscis website an it appear as returned back to USCIS as undeliverable. I didnot change my address. I recieved the reciept in the same address. So I called the 1800 number on Oct 12 and give my address, phone # etc. Until today I dont see any changes in the website, still appear returned undeliverable msg. I called 800 number every 3-4 days and asked the status. They keep telling me to wait 30 days before they can do anything. They said that the website status may not be updated but the card may be mailed already.
I just found this forum Nov 1 and use POJ trick to call TSC. Found out that the card still sitting in USCIS. The representative did not know why it still there though i already called on Oct 12. She said will mail it back. Today I checked the website and still showing the returned undeliverable msg.
Anybody has suggestion to resolve my problem? I will lose the job that offered to me if I dont get it soon, and I really broke now :( :(
I really frustated.. Please help..

Thx,
KS

ginnu said:
what is POJ trick ??

POJ: Trick to talk to TSC officer, bypass the helpless USCIS national officers
If your case is at TSC, dial 1 800 375 5283 then 1-2-2-6-1 enter SRC# then 1-1-3-4 you can talk with imm. officer directly..

this is the worst thing that can happen,when u have not changed the address and it goes undeliverable.If you have been calling the uscis customer service and didnt get a response, y dont u try giving an expedite request,sometimes it might work ....!!!!

you need to fax it to certain number at the service center,I guess its mentioned in detail in the uscis website,Please go thru it.

But when you fax for expedite request; dont plead them under humanitarian grounds, they trash them , instead say USCIS error. they read that

I am really confuse now... PLEASE HELP!!

I am really confuse now... PLEASE HELP!! :confused: :( :(
I just came from Local Immigration office in San Antonio. When I explained my problem the officer asked me weather i did my biometric (finger print and photo) or not. I said i do not need that since this is an application for OPT (Optional Practical Training) based on a request by a qualified F-1 visa student. All of my friends got their EAD without biometric, and I got this card approved and mailed to me, it just returned. But the officer insist that all EADs need biometric, the one that mailed to me was an appointment letter for biometric he said and he didnt want to listen to my explanation anymore. So he took my fingerprint and photo and said I'll get my card in 10 days. I feel there's something wrong here. Anybody knows anything about this. I would really appreciate your help. Please help... I cannot afford to wait any longer for this.

Similar case

Hi!!My case is similar to ur case.I asked us postage service to re route all my letters to my new adress .I came to know govt letters won't get re routed .so i hope my opt card returned back to ins.But my status is showing still "APPROVAL NOTICE SENT".Its almost month since my case is approved.I have a job offer what should i do know but no opt card

lokesh