EAD card printing

gcnotez

Registered Users (C)
Online staus check shows that my EAD has been approved today (Nov. 7th). The online status message was:
"On November 07, 2002, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Processing normally takes between 120 and 140 days. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready. "

Does it REALLY takes 120 to 140 days for printing and mailing an EAD card or they are mentioning about the approval and processing delays. Please share your recent experiences in this regard. Any response would be appreciated.

--gcnotez.

:(

Normally, it takes 2-4 weeks for the EAD to arriveafter being ordered.It will come from Kentucky as i believe cards are processed in that state instead of CA.

thanks!!!

thanks much for your response. Also my online message was updated today and it now says:
This case has been approved. On November 08, 2002, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

This probably means that the card is also being sent along with the approval notice already.
--gcnotez.

thanks

thanks gclenahai and noginoypi. My application details are:

RD: 7/10/02
ND: 7/10/02
WAC-02-228-xxxxx
FP Notice Issued: 8/1/02
FP Scheduled: 8/23/02
AP Approval: 8/10/02
FP Done: 8/8/02
EAD Approval: 11/7/02

--gcnotez.