EAD card gone back to INS due to post office

My EAD was approved on 2/1/02 and i was waiting to receive my card and yesterday i heard message that due to undelivarable by postoffice it went back to INS and please update your address on same address my husband got his EAD and AP (For both)from INS on 4thfeb please guide me now what should i do now ?i am so disappointed

No Title

Call INS and update address. Make sure that your name is present in the lease agreement. Write a letter to the local post office showing such evidence and instruct them to deliver any mails to your name at this address.

My Wife also had the same problem

My wife EAD was also approved on 22nd Nov, and it went back to INS, After that my lawyer called INS and they send EAD to lawyer address. Interestingly, my wife get lots of junk mail in the same address, I am not sure where was the problem,

My FP went to another addr

It could be that the USPS screwed up. My finger print notice went to a tatal stranger who was kind enuf to find my ph # and give it to me.

INS had printed the correct addr on my FP notice but the post office delivered it to the wrong addr !!!

today i went to post office and

talked to post office supervisor regarding my EAD gone back to INS blah blah
and i told him to make sure next time it want happen and he told me from next time we will take care that this want happen again ..so in this country if you don\'t speak then you are gone