EAD AVM message changed again!! what is this ??

debo_nair

Registered Users (C)
Last week for my and wife\'s EAD wac numbers it used to give the message - "on april 16 after approving this application we have ordered new cards .....will take 30-60 days ......."
when i checked now these messages have changed to "this case has been approved on may 3 and a approval notice has been sent ""...is this the way EAD messages change? does it mean our EAD cards have been mailed yesterday may 3 ?????

No Title

Did you check with EAD application # or Adjusment of status Application #. Check the number on the receipt. May be your case is approved!!.Please Also post your details.

No Title

Deb,
Wassup? was ur 485 approved did u check that? Seems wierd to me that AVM would change to something like that?
Any ways keep us posted
Thanks much

No Title

debo_nair,
  Once ur EAD card is ready, the mesg on avm changes..U should get ur card next week.

No Title

I am about 90% sure that I heard the same 2 messages when my EAD was approved. I can\'t remember exactly right now. But I think you\'ll recieve your EAD card very soon.

Good luck with the I-485.

No Title

onemoretogo and bean ,
yes i checked it 4-5 times ..yes i am using EAD wac numbers .....Like others have said it looks my and wifes EAD CARDS are ready and they have mailed it on may 3....i will keep u guys posted...

No Title

Ranga , cool so did u also get the same 2 messages in different intervals of time ?? so CSC has mailed our cards i think may 3 and i am expecting them tomorrow may 5......

No Title

hi, you will get your EAD card in 4 days.
i had the same AVM as yours 2 weeks ago.

good luck!!!