EAD at Phili...

NKgy

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,

I\'m from the Newark,NJ area. I didn\'t apply for EAD with 485. I would like to know if i could apply for EAD at Phili with my 485 receipt in person, since Newark local office does not take single day EAD applications.

Please let me know if i could go to phili and apply for EAD in person or do i have to send it to VSC. Thanks

NKGY

No Title

What do you mean by "Nework does not take the single day application"? Could you share some informaation
about applying EAD at local office in person? How long does it take? can I get the EAD the day I apply? I am
also in Nework area and want to apply EAD in person.

No Title

Same Here. I am also Newark NJ area. I would like to apply EAD in person for the first time. an I go to newark office and get it in one day? If not, what is other alternative?

No Title

Christi,

With what i have heard, Newark local INS does not entertain "EAD in person" applications. I was wondering if i could go to the Phily locan INS office to get EAD in person with the 485 receipt.

NKGY

No Title

I have checked the Newark website. It stated there that they accepted the mail-in request first, then make appointment with you, then you can come in. I don\'t know if anyone has such experience? Do you know for sure that Phil will do in person and one renewal?