EAD approved

My EAD renewal got approved too

This is what the Online message says:

"On September 17, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

I applied on 07/22/03.

Some Good News(!) at last.

I-485:
RD:02/28/2002
ND:03/22/2002
FP:06/26/2002
EAD(1) : 11/19/2002

mmmmm....

We applied for EAD Renewal online on July 11th, 2003. No news yet for me and my wife.

Could not understand how this BCIS order is working???

mmmmm....

We applied for EAD Renewal online on July 11th, 2003. No news yet for me and my wife.

mmmmm....

I don't know, but i have sent all color copies upfront for EAD renewal

Sorry for the repetition above...

NSC got my EAD renewal on 8/27/03. Now, I am curious as to how NSC would date my EAD. Does it start from the date it expires? (In my case it would be 2/24/04) Or, would it start from the date of approval?

I would appreciate if you could shed a little light on this situation.

G

NSC dates your new EAD from the date it was approved for year.

So if anybody is working on an EAD, i would recommend that person to file for his renewal EAD more than 3 months prior to its expiration, and ensure that he/she gets an interim EAD if the new EAD has not arrived around the time fo expiration of the old one.

NSC got my EAD renewal on 8/27/03. Now, I am curious as to how NSC would date my EAD. Does it start from the date it expires? (In my case it would be 2/24/04) Or, would it start from the date of approval?

I would appreciate if you could shed a little light on this situation.

G

Its same here..I applied on July 29 by mail and now it says that a new card has been ordered on Sep 17. So at least something is moving.

Mine Approved too

E Filed on 6/10.
Sent balck n white copies of supporting documents. No RFE.
Got approved today after 98 days.

We applied for EAD Renewal on Aug 5 and got some reciept numbers like lin-03-800-0xxxx.

All who have recently renewed EAD via Online or Paper filing, please post your reciept numbers ignoring the last four digits.

Kilaru seems to have applied much before 2002MIgc and dravisha. Can we make out anything from these reciept numbers.

Also, Kilaru: Are you located outside NSC jursidiction and applying for EAD renewal at NSC???

Ours too per online

Our renewed EAD were approved today too. How I wish they would use same pace on 485! BTW, my wife and I applied for our 3rd EADs around July 29, Aug 1st. Both got approved same day.

Cheers,

--Shamu

question

do i need to mail in paper supporting documents to USCIS for ead renewal? the 800 guys told me not to, that FP and online application alone should suffice, but now i'm not so sure after reading some posts here. i have applied for ead some 3 weeks ago, and was sitting tight without mailing anything in. if i do need to mail stuffs, what exactly do i send? 485 RN, driver's licence, old ead copy etc? thanks.

ORCA,
With reference to conversation with 800 number, i am too sitting tight without sending any documents for support. Hoping something good happens ASAP.

If you guys don't need the EAD in 3 months and can take the chance of RFE, then its OK. Some who applied online and didn't send any supporting docs got approved without RFE.

Some who sent paper applications with all supporing docs got RFE's for color copies of passport etc.

I personally read the paper instructions before e-filing, and sent the supporting docs as mentioned in instructions.

thanks peace - gives me a little peace of mind.

kj, the online instructions said something like " check if you will send supporting documentation..." and i had left it unchecked (don't know why). so it didn't seem binding. i could be wrong, though.