EAD Approved

GcMemphis

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

My EAD got approved on Aug 1 03. I had E-filed my EAD on June 11th 2003. This is my 2nd EAD

Thanks!

Steps!!

1. Fill out Online EAD Form
2. Take Print outs of your Reciept No which has got Barcode in it. This is need by AS Center @ time of FP.
3. Call Up 1800# to schedule for FP.
4. Take Receipt with the barcode to ASC on scheduled Date and give your FP and Photo.
5. Send All Supporting Docs with Reciept which has BARCODE to Service Center.

ONCE AGAIN DO NOT FORGET TO TAKE PRINT OUT OF EAD RECIEPT WITH BARCODE.

GcMemphis :)

No Problem in Efile

Hello bkd52,

There is nothing wrong in filing Electronically. Couple of my friends who filed with me also got approved.

Have u had ne bad expr with Efile.

Looks like it is less hassle and faster in

conventional EAD filing than e-filing.

what supporting docs needed for efiling

what supporting docs need to be sent in if one is e-filing for ead renewal. I am evaluating what I should do. This is my 3rd ead renewal and just wanted to get a feel of how easy or hard e-filing is and if there is a way I can screw up some thing

e-filing experts please let me know what doc do I need to send in if filing ead renewal using e-filing

thanks

eFile vs Regular Filing

eFile:

1. Fill out Online EAD Form
2. Take Print outs of your Reciept No which has got Barcode in it. This is need by AS Center @ time of FP.
3. Call Up 1800# to schedule for FP.
4. Take Receipt with the barcode to ASC on scheduled Date and give your FP and Photo.
5. Send All Supporting Docs with Reciept which has BARCODE to Service Center.

Regular Filing:
1. Fill out EAD Form and send all supporting docs to TSC

Time Taken for Approval:
Same for eFile or Regular Filing

go figure which is easy.....

what are the supporting docs that are needed

The question is, what are the supporting docs needed for an employment based ead renewal using efile

How bout EAD renewal for local transfers

Whats the process of e-filing of EAD renewal for cases transferred to the local office?? Do I need to send it to the local BCIS office or the service center??

later.

Doc required

1. Current EAD Copy
2. Copy of Pic ID (drv. lic, passport etc)
3. 485 copy
4. I140 copy
5. H1 copy (if u have ne)
6. I-94
7. Adv Parole copy ( if u have ne)
8. Copy of E-Filed EAD reciept