EAD Approved

wasim26

Registered Users (C)
Both my and my wife's application for EAD renewal have been approved on Dec. 6th as per the AVM. Our RD was Oct. 30th.

EAD

Hi

Please guide me on the paper work required for EAD renewal.
My current EAD is expiring on 10th Feb 2003.Do i need to send copy of I94 /I485 with my application.I have'nt been out of US since i have landed.

Thanks.

I submitted copies of I-94, previous EAD card (both sides), I-485 receipt, 2 recently taken photos, $ 120 check, application form and the front part of previous I-765 approval notice.

what if........

What if I don't have the previous I765 approval notice? I sent all the other documents except previous I765 approval notice. It is not mentioned in the checklist of INS APPLICATION form.

Thanks.

Need more Info

Wasim,

I have applied for my EAD renewal. Mailed the documents on Nov. 12th. I am still waiting for the approval. Can you share your info for the following questions, that wud be helpful for me (I think!).

1. Did you apply for the extension yourself?

2. Did you get any letter from INS about the RD and ND prior to approval (in another words, was an EAC# assigned to your case, through which you could track the status from time to time)?

Thanks

m_dec:

it's okay. i submitted a copy of I-765 approval notice since i had it with me. i don't think it's necessary as long as you submitted a copy of EAD card itself. don't worry about it. you'll get your EAD soon.

GC_mongerer:

I applied for my wife also and our RD was Oct 30th which got approved on Dec 5.

Wasim...

Wasim,
Guess I dint frame my question properly.

Did you apply for the extension by yourself or did you go thru an attorney?

Also, you did not answer about any EAC# for the renewal.. waiting to hear from you.

Thanks!