EAD approved.

vvvunlucky

Registered Users (C)
I was so excited after seeing an email from CRIS today (around 9:30PM CST) but it is for my 3rd EAD which was applied on July 27th with RD of July 31st.

I haven't used my EAD yet (still on 8th year H1) but as a safe net applied for it.

So Nebraska is not going to approve my I-485 in near future.

I have applied for my 5th EAD in July last week and got an approval e-mail yesterday.

sail1

PD : May 2002
I-140 approval: Feb 2003
I-485 RD: May 2003

Now on 5th EAD

I thought at least they open our file and approve 485 before EAD. This is so discouraging.

I have applied for my 5th EAD in July last week and got an approval e-mail yesterday.

sail1

PD : May 2002
I-140 approval: Feb 2003
I-485 RD: May 2003

Now on 5th EAD

EAD Question

My case is tranfered to NSC from CSC. I have to apply for my 4th EAD should I do the online submission to NSC?

Can you please let me know?

I thought at least they open our file and approve 485 before EAD. This is so discouraging.

Vvvvunlucky,

I know you think you are very very very unlucky and that USCIS did a trick on you again...

But my EAD was approved on 09/26/07 and I told myself that the GC is not going to be approved anytime soon and guess what, I got the "card production ordered" for the I485 today.

So just keep hope and it will come. Good luck to you!

MatlaB.

Thanks for your wishes and your update. Hope your wishes will come true and I have seen some 485 approvals in the last 2 months after the EAD approval.

In fact, I am not worrying about this EAD trick. But my only concern is about the Extended Review/Internal Security checks. I don't see any problem with my case and some one posted yesterday that their case is in extended review from the last 3 years. I am really concerned about that and not sure why they are not working on these cases.

Vvvvunlucky,

But my EAD was approved on 09/26/07 and I told myself that the GC is not going to be approved anytime soon and guess what, I got the "card production ordered" for the I485 today.

So just keep hope and it will come. Good luck to you!

MatlaB.

Thanks apu99. Some how I feel I am going to get lucky soon with all your wishes.

Thanks for staying around to support us.

EAD Question

Can any one answer my question?

My case is transfered to NSC from CSC during Mar 07. I have to apply for my 4th EAD should I do the online submission to NSC or CSC?

I am not sure, mine is originally at NSC so applied EAD at NSC too.

I think you can call NSC and find out.

Can any one answer my question?

My case is transfered to NSC from CSC during Mar 07. I have to apply for my 4th EAD should I do the online submission to NSC or CSC?

matlab,

Congratulations on your GC approval. Thanks for your optimism and good wishes.

In fact, a few of my friends also got their approval letters with in 30 days of approval of EAD extensions.

Hope will also be lucky sometime soon.

Sail1

Ead Approved And Recieved Card !!!!

FILED ON JULY2ND2007
LUD ON 9/14
CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED ON 10/03
485 RECIEPTAND FP 5/10/2007
RECIEVED CARD TODAY04/10/07

what is going on .man this is good