EAD Approved

srini_king

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Today I got my EAD Approved. Applied on FEB 9th Notice on 11th. got an email of approval today.

- srini
Waiting for 485 approval ( Notice date August 2002.)

srini_king,

Was it Paper filing or eFiling?
Do you have more details on your EAD filing? like, LUD change?

Because I filed on say day as your and I am waiting for apporval.

thanks

ChinnaKmm said:
srini_king,

Was it Paper filing or eFiling?
Do you have more details on your EAD filing? like, LUD change?

Because I filed on say day as your and I am waiting for apporval.

thanks

Mine was paper filing RD March 4th, 2005. Today they have picked up for processing. I will hear about it in couple of hours. Hope I485 gets done like that....

fromhydtogc said:
rajudm , How did you know they picked up urs today

thanks,
Murali

LUD changed today from March 9th, 2005 to March 28th, 2005. Usually it takes few hours in the day for getting the result. I expect to see 'case approved' message around 3:00PM.

Some of my details for VSC

Receipt date for EAD Feb 17, 2005
Approved on March 25, 2005 - email received on the same day. LUD On that date was March 25, 2005.
LUD changed again today and as of today is "March 28, 2005"

All the best to all those waiting

fromhydtogc said:
Let us know if it got approved

Thanks

I was right. EAD has been approved and ordered new card. It will be mailed as soon as it is ready.

I wish USCIS works similar on I485. It took only 3 weeks for completed EAD process.

fromhydtogc said:
congrats raju, I am desparately waiting for AP hope it gets approved soon

As a test, I mailed three APs and 2 EADs separately. My wifes AP got approved on March 24 (RD Feb 25th). My AP with RD Feb 28th is still pending, and so is my son's AP with RD March 2nd.

From my observation there is no set pattern VSC follows in processing applications. ('SHOULD CARRY LOADS OF LUCK when someone takes up this stupid GC journey'.)

EAD in vsc

My wife's EAD has a RD Feb 18 and LUD remained as 2/24 since then. No change at all. :mad:

Congrats guys. I have applied for my EAD renewal (currently awaiting AOS) online on Feb 17th. My current EAD expires on Apr. 11. I believe this gets sent to the NSC in Missouri.

From what I've been reading here, does it seem feasbile for me to expect my EAD to come through by Apr. 11?

Also, will my new EAD be mailed to me or do I have to pick it up?

spouse EAD not yet received

My husband's ead card has not been received yet, although we filed together and I am the beneficiary.

EAD RD 1/11/2005
AD 3/25/2005