EAD approved w/o FP, anyone?

emcuse

Registered Users (C)
my husband got an email today 11/03 that his 765 application was approved and the card will be mailed. he never went to an FP appointment because he did not get any notice. has anyone had the same experience?

NSC receipt date - 09/05/06
notice date - 10/05/06
LUD - 10/03/06

My wife and I both got our EAD without any FP.

emcuse said:
my husband got an email today 11/03 that his 765 application was approved and the card will be mailed. he never went to an FP appointment because he did not get any notice. has anyone had the same experience?

NSC receipt date - 09/05/06
notice date - 10/05/06
LUD - 10/03/06

WHY FP for EAD!??

What!?? they changed Rules recently or wat!?? Why FP needed for EAD?!?
I applied last yr i didnt get any FP Noptice and I am in the que for EAD/AP now also?!?

I apllied on Sept 19 2006 from NSC still waiting for approval?....I am so confused..guys help us out!??

Thanks

FYI...

FP has nothing to do with EAD/AP, but only with I-485. So, don't you worry. You are in the right track.

i went to FP for 765

i filed my EAD online separately from my husband's concurrent filing and i got an FP notice code 2 for my 765 within a week. i learned from my friend that he went to 2 FPs in all, one for EAD which is code 2 (one finger + picture) and another code 3 for AOS (all fingers + picture).

i've read in a separate thread that paper filed EADs usually don't require FPs and some got their EADs without FPs. I did mine online, now it makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator: