EAD approved today

xiaochen

Registered Users (C)
Just now, I checked the INS webb site and suprised to find that my EAD was approved today. I planed to go to local INS tomorrow morning.

RD: 8/30, ND: 09/03, AD: 12/05

When can I get the EAD card? My 1st EAD will expire on 12/19. I wish I can get it by that date.

Thanks!

So was mine. I too have the same RD/ND/AD as xiaochen. The website says,

"On December 05, 2002, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Processing normally takes between 60 and 90 days. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

card after approval

I received the card exactly a week after the message you guys heard. So I strongly believe you will get the card before 12/19/02. Hope that assurance helps you.

Goodluck
Madhav

EAD Approved

ND : 8/22/02

Just checked the website and it says that the case has been approved on 12/05.

Thanks

When it rains, it pours!

For a long time there was not even a single EAD approval. People had to go to the district office for their Interim EAD. Now we see several approvals a day.

Hope we see the same for I485 too :rolleyes:

Are u guys talking about the renewal cases of EADs ?

I have also applied for my EAD and AP on 3rd Oct ?
Not heard anything yet , though the recent updates are showing AP date as till 23rd Oct processing is done ?

Any clues ?

DEC 5 is EAD Day

My and my wife's EAD's also got approved on December 5.
ND is 8/6/02

Looks like all of a suddedn on December 5, INS woke up to pending EAD's. All the posts so far say Approved on 12/5.

Approved

my wife's EAD was approved yesterday (12/05). RD 07/26.
Earlier the lawyer was told that there is a RFE on her case., but before hearing anything about that,V see the case approved. God bless TSC.

Anybody got AP approval with filing date near to 11/03/02

Bajis :

I am checking the online status checking site everyday ...
My lawyer also not received it yet .

I suppose those date updates about AP might bot not correct as didn't heard anybody else closer to date as of mine (3rd Oct ) also recieved either EAD / AP .

Thanks anyways

After came back from INS district office, my EAD is approved!

On 12/5/2002, I want to Houston District Office again, on 6:30AM, earlier than the first time (12/3/2002, didn't get the number), got talked to an officer on 3PM. -- That's the longest day for me since I've been in US.

By the way, I saw somebody didn't get an appointment number even he is in the line before me. I think my employer's letter helped me to get a number. -- Thank friends in this board give me this idea.

The officer then let me come next week to pick up the card.

When I came home from INS, checked the online message, it says: "You case is approved on 12/4/2002" !!!

I saw mass approval on 12/5/2002. TSC just comes up new processing date. for EAD it's 8/26/2002, which is also my EAD RD. I485 is 11/1/2000 for now -- one month forward.

-- Looks like the officer can't check my case's status, or the message was just updated after the officer checked my case!

Any way, I'll go get the award interim card if the normal card doesn't come.

Last edited by a moderator:
Renewal EAD approved on 12/5/02, according to the INS online case status website. (Seems to be a lucky day for lots of folks)

guess I have to wait for the card to arrive.
TSC received it 8/27/02 (RD).

My stats: (can somebody put it in the tracker...where ever that is, i'll much appreciate it, thanks)

RD - 7/12/2001
ND - 8/27/2001

(AP and EAD came a few months later)

no FP yet, the wait continues...

EAD approved

I talked to an IIO on yesterday (12/09/02) and she said my EAD has been approved. The online status check is not yet updated. My current EAD expires on Dec 13, 2002.

If any of you know how long it is going to take to update AVM or online, pls pass on to me here.

V485K - Did the AVM or website change by any chance? Or does it still say "we have ordered a card for you ... takes 60 to 90 ... "?

GK1999 - My EAD got approved on 12/05 and the AVM/online got updated the same night (I check around 10 PM).

But don't worry. I would trust the IIO's words. Sometimes it takes a long time for AVM/online to get updated. Some even got their cards on hand and still it wasn't updated. Good luck.

Received EAD cards in the mail

ND:8/22/2002
AD:12/05/2002

Received EAD cards in the mail on 12/10/2002

EAD RD: 08/30/2002
EAD ND: 09/03/2002
EAD AD: 12/05/2002 (AVM/online got updated the same night)
EAD on hand: 12/10/2002 (AVM/online still says "... we have ordered a card for you ... takes 60 to 90 ... ")

bajis,
for 3 days the online status said "... we have ordered a card for you ... takes 60 to 90 ... ".
On 12/5 it changed to "This case has been approced. On Dec 5 an approval notice was mailed......"