EAD approved in October but the card not received till now

krh

Registered Users (C)
Hello folks,
I applied for EAD and AP along with my I485. I received AP and all the receipts and an RFE for photos for EAD . I send them immediately. Then I checked the voice mail. My Ead was approved in October. Till now I have not got my card and the message is same "ead approved card ordered". Then in November I called VSC and talked to the IIO. she told that the photo was not scanned by mistake and she will order that day and I will receive the card in 40 days. Again no card. Finally I went to Newark to take interim EAD card. But they told since it is approved we cannot give you an interim EAD card. Under these circumustances, what options do I have for getting a EAD? Please help.can I go to Vermont and get it?

Thanks
krh

Call them again

and tell them your job is on the line. If you can get your employer to call or fax them it would be better. I think they will be responsive if they see you may lose your job without the ead card.

Not legal advice.

a worser situation

I\'m in an even worser situation. The automated message at Vermont INS said that my EAD was approved on Nov 21 2001 it has been sent for printing. This was the message as of 10 days ago. Today the message says an RFE was issued on Jan 17th 2002. My lawyer has yet to receive the RFE. So, I don\'t know what the RFE is for. FYI, I applied for EAD on Sep 17th.

Folks -- learn to spend extra dollar and go to professional photographer!!!

Else face the RFE...

No Title

what made you think that I did not go to a professional photographer?
RFE came for photo\'s true but not for proper photos. But for missing photos. That is not my fault.Any how I talked to the IIO she assured me that everything is fine and I am going to get it this time.

Thanks