EAD approved in 9 business days!

mvusa

Registered Users (C)
Hello everybody!

It seems that now that all EB3 cases are frozen :( USCIS officers have time to spare. Me and my husband got our 3rd EAD approval in just 9 business days! Got 2 LUDs for APs , and guess they will be appoved soon too.
Let's pray USCIS keeps up the pace and we all get our I-485 approvals as soon as retrogression is over!!!! ;)

Senate Judiciary hearing for "comprehensive immigration reform"

Guys,

Senate Judiciary hearing for comprehensive immigration reform is scheduled on Tuesday, Jul. 26, 2005 9:30 a.m. So come on guys...please..please send emails / letters / fax / make phone calls to your senators as well as senate judiciary members. Our goal is to hit our message to them by Monday. Everyone's effor counts.

Here is the link:

http://immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1202739&postcount=183

Ellada, yeah it was incredible. At least I can be happy with TSC for once...
I applied on paper through my lawyer. I know it seems easy do-it-yourself and could have saved the attorney fee, but since it gave peace of mind, I did it that way.
I got like 20 emails with the approval. Now at least I know how it feels...
I hope to be approved for I-485 as soon as retrogression ends.
regards,
mvusa

Happy EAD,
What kind of cake would you like on Happy GC?
HTML:
 :D  :D 

Happy EAD 

.-.
       ,-( o )-.
      ( o )-( o )
     .-\-'.|,`-/-.      .-.
    ( o )--*--( o )  ,-( o )-.
     `-/-.'|`,-\-'  ( o )-( o )
      ( o )-( o )  .-\-'.|,`-/-.
       `-( o )-' _( o )--*--( o )
          `-' \/_/ `-/-.'|`,-\-'
            __ |    ( o )-( o )
            \_\|   .'`-( o )-'
               | .'\    `-' 
               |/   |\
            __ |    \|
            \_\|
               | __
               |/_/
            __ |
            \_\|
               | __
               |/_/
            __ |
            \_\|
               | __
               |/_/
               |

Thats good ..

mvusa,

I guess its good that they are working on EADs quickly. If only they started working on our 485 at the same speed. Maybe they will in October.

regards,

saras

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys! I appreciate your care very much. POJ thanks for the beautiful flowers.
Someday I would love to use these same words (and many more) for thanks on congratulations on I485!!!!!

Crystalview :no card yet. Many emails on 7/21 and message status.

hi, mvusa:

Thanks, is your message still as " we ordered a new card, ... will be mailed as soon as possible" ?

I also got the above message on 07/22/05, has not been updated yet to the usual " This case has been approved, on.... we mailed you an approval notice".