EAD approved... how long to get the card???

tweedybird

Registered Users (C)
:D FINALLY EAD was approved (TSC)
RD- 06/25/02

does anyone know how long to get the physical card?

Regards,

Fernanda:D

My EAD has been approved today. The online status checking page says:

On October 11, 2002, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Processing normally takes between 90 and 120 days. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

I hope it will not actually take 90-120 days to get the plastic card. Please post your experience how long you can get the plastic card. Will the card be sent to me directly or to the attorney? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also got this message!

I have heard it takes 4 days to get the EAD... and i think it goes to the attorney. But I am not sure about it...

does anyone know about this for sure?

hey folks my EAD was approved on Sept 30 at TSC and I got my card by mail on 4th Oct with the validity date sept 27. It doesnot go to the attorney but comes to the applicants address.:D

EAD

My EAd approved on 3rd october still haven't recieved it but my wife got hers approved on the same date on 7th oct. I don't know what happened to mine as yet??????

different messages on AVM and online

The AVM message was finally changed yesterday, saying "This case has been approved. On October 15, we .......". The online messages says it was approved on 10/11.

Oh well, as long as it is approved, I do not care what message is. However, it is kind of interesting to note the messages are different.

Still waiting for the plastic card.

EAD received

I got my EAD card in the mail this afternoon.

I first found out that my EAD was approved on 10/11 from online. At then, AVM was not updated. Then came the long Columbus weekend. On 10/15, the AVM message was changed to approval.

My EAD is valid from 10/11/02 to 10/10/03. The mail stamp was 10/15/02. ND: 08/23/02.