EAD approved for WAC-202-xxxxx on july 17 but no card received

kmrdv

Registered Users (C)
I guess, it may be possible that the card might be lost in mail. I think, there might be some procedure to get duplicate EAD card. Any ideas, please help.
If yes, then what is the procedure and what all documents local INS office require to issue duplicate card?
Thanks.

No Title

Thanks a lot for your reply. One more related query, does local INS issue interim card vaild for 3 months or they issue 1 year valid card?

Mine is valid for 8 months from the date I got iEAD(July).

Don\'t worry. Definetely you can get the formal one sooner or later.

Maggie

Card received today

I received my EAD today (9/24). My WAC# is WAC-01-197-xxxxx and was approved on 7/9. Took 2.5 months after approval. Interestingly, the AVM message had been like "On 7/9, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card...", but on 9/20, it changed to "This case has been approved. The approval notice has been mailed..." which is the exact date that the card was actually mailed out of CSC Laguna Niguel (guessed from the postmark date).

Another info. The envelope does NOT have any message like "Do Not Forward", so it should be correctly transfered by the post office, if one has changed the address.

Hope this helps.

NaotoJ

No Title

Thank you, NaotoJ. I will be waiting for my EAD card for some more time and, in evening, I will also check what AVM says now. Thanks again.

EAD card did n\'t receive

My application for I-765/EAD has been approved on 6/29/01 but, did not receive EAD card as yet.