EAD approved but card not yet recvd

msgc

Registered Users (C)
Anybody out there who's EAD has been approved on or around Feb 6th and who havent recvd their card yet?
I spoke with the INS and was told that due to printing backlogs I wont recieve my card for another 2-4 weeks.
Even my online case status hasnt been changed and still says I havent been approved.
Is anyone else in the same situation as me?
Can I go to the local INS office and ask them to issue a document that says that I have authorization to work and that I am waiting for my card?
Please advise as to what I can do...........
Thanks...

Me too

Hi,

Join the club. I was approved on Feb 4th and yet to receive the card. There are 2 others, Katherine, approved on Jan 28th and cannus_immi who are in the same frustrated situation

Keep in touch

Me too

I was told by IIO that mine and my wife EAD Renewal
RD:01/06/2003 were approved(2 weeks ago i guess!!)
but my online and AVM still is the same old one .

I am not sure why??I am trying to reach IIO again I am not sure if it helps..

Hoping to get the EAD before the current one expires by 3/21/03

Any suggestions????

My Ead renewal was approved on Feb 7th .. same old msg "approved and card ordered ...blah blah" ... no card yet.... still painfully waiting.

Me too. Renewal approved on Feb 6th.

I need to apply for advance parole. I think the application requires to attach EAD card copy.....what I can do is just be waiting...

FYI.

My EAD approved on 13th Jan (ND: Dec 4th). Message changed to "We ordered card....". On Jan 31st message changed again to "Approval notice has been sent....". Here notice means
actual physical card alnong with notice the way you receive the credit card. It took almost 15 days before I received the card in mail from Jan 31st.

EAD approved on 4th FEB ,any one received the card , no change in online status message , waiting waiting waiting..... getting frustation loosing somany oppurtuniites because of this.
let us wait and see

perfect confusion...

i don't even have an approval as yet...
my ead renewal date is as follows:

RD: 01/03/2003
ND: 01/09/2003
AD: ???????

though on Jan 22nd i thought the online notice changed to indicate my case was approved....but the next time i checked it had the same message...your i765 has been received..etc..etc..:confused: :mad:

Like one poster mentioned earlier, if your 485 is getting processed, why INS has to keep EAD Renewals holding? Then can just approve them right away and send the cards immediately. What is this backlog for printing cards? Aren't we paying fees to cover all those expenses? Is the machine broke and nobody wants to repair it because it is something to do with immigrants? Everything appears to be so stupid, no wonder it is getting so much criticism.

Re: perfect confusion...

Originally posted by INSfiles
i don't even have an approval as yet...
my ead renewal date is as follows:

RD: 01/03/2003
ND: 01/09/2003
AD: ???????

though on Jan 22nd i thought the online notice changed to indicate my case was approved....but the next time i checked it had the same message...your i765 has been received..etc..etc..:confused: :mad:

Did u call INS and ask about the confusion ? Did u type in the correct EAC number when u thought it was approved??
I think you should call IIO and clarify.

My EAD was approved on Jan 29th. (thats what the Online and Message says) and they have ordered the card.
I am still waiting for the card to arrive as of Feb 21st.
The local office says they cant issue an interim card bcos my case has been approved..