EAD approved, AP pending

I got my AP over this past weekend. Sent my app to NSC on 7/24 and after three months , got the approval valid from 10/31/03.

One scary thing happened to my friend ( VSC )... he got an RFE asking the need for the AP saying it should only be used for an emergency. But the good new is , on the next day , his case was approved.

to which address we have to send the application for AP. I am planning to send my application through FEDEX. Please let me know the address if any one has used Courier service.

Regards
Manju

RD of my wife's AP application was July 11, 2003, but we have yet to see its approval on the horizon. It's been 4 MONTHS. Our lawyer placed the offical inquiry to NSC but got a letter saying it's pending. Any advice or idea on what I should do now?

gheewalabhai888, my RD 09/25/03 AP and EDA were approved at the same time on 11/06/03. I have received my EAD card but I'm still waiting for the AP documents.

Ghee...

I'm about to apply for my 2nd AP. I've few questions:

1. Downloaded application (part7)says, "On a separate sheet of paper, please explain how you qualify for AP and what circumstances warrant isuance of AP. Include copies of any document you wish considered".What explanation and supporting document(s) you attached in your AP application?

2. Which address did you mail your application?

3. Instructions downloaded with appln says to pay fee $65. but somewhere it says fee is $110. Is it 65 or 110?

Thank you and wish your Ap (oops I485) gets approved soon.

jpmbank,

the fee is $110.
I just wrote a letter explaining I will be travelling. I haven't heard anything. On my EAD they go dates screwd up and sent this years dates again.