EAD Approvals - VSC

GC_freddy

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
Any new EAD approvals lately for Jan notice dates from VSC. Please update with all your dates.

I am in the same boat...
My RD : 01/06/2003
ND : 01/31/2003

Still waiting for the approval of the EAD & AP...
Let me know your dates...

My 140 is sep,02
AD :.....???

485 MD :01/16/2003
ND :02/10/2003
FP ND : 03/01/2003
FP Scheduled : 03/18/2003
FP Completed : 03/04/2003
EAD AD : ...??
AP AD :...??

EAD renewal

RD - 01/02/03
RFE : 02/21/03
Rcvd RFE by INS 03/07/03

Sonali -- yours should be anytime soon. I think they are working on Jan cases.

VSC is so slow!!!

Filed 485, EAD, AP in Jan 03,but did not get receipts as yet. If they take so long to send receipts, how long wud it take to approve EAD? ridiculous!!

MD: 01/30/03
RD: don't know
ND: "
CAT : EB2

that is a terribly long time to get a receipt.....

If I were you, I would start tracking my package sent to the INS.

Usually , 15 days max, is what I have been getting my receipt notices.

Mad with VSC.

ravi,
thanks for the hope.but my hopes are dying day after day.i am just cheking receipt numbers before and after mine..they have all been approved around the 4/5 th of march..they are not even requesting anything from me...i dont understand what is going on with VSC..totally freaking me out..:mad:

Mad with VSC.

ravi,
thanks for the hope.but my hopes are dying day after day.i am just cheking receipt numbers before and after mine..they have all been approved around the 4/5 th of march..they are not even requesting any evidence from me...i dont understand what is going on with VSC..totally freaking me out..:mad:

Have you tried calling up the INS and speaking with IIO.

It might help.... But on other hand it is a risk too.

Depending on your case...

Be positive... If 90 days are over you can get an Interim EAD from the Local INS office.

Good luck

Thanks for your reply..Ravi.
I tried the number you have posted on the other thread of VSC.
It works.....:)
I will talk to the IIO...but wondering what would be the risks involved as you mentioned above....
I appreciate your comments !

you are welcome...

Risk involved will come into play only if your case is out of ordinary and you do not want to bring undue attention to the case....

Nothing specific in nature.

Do update your status to us, after talking with the IIO.

Stay Cool Guys

Do not get upset about EAD unless over 2+ months have gone by. Its usually and amazingly fast .. so be cool and you will get it in your mail anytime .... :D

Jan_NotApproved

same boat .........

EAD RD 01/30/03... AD ????
FP Done 03/08/03

Did anyone applying under 765 (c) (9) with RD around this date for EAD get approved yet ??? please post your info.

Thanks

Thanks a lot Ravi168!! That was really helpful, as I checked with lawyer after reading ur reply reg. recipts of my 485/EAD/AP.

Lawyer said receipts were just received by them on March 11, so they gave me the receipt nos.

MD was 1/30/03 for 485/ead/ap, and they received the applications on 1/31/03. But when I checked on BCIS online status check, it shows ead/ap received on Feb 25, 03. Didn't understand the delay.....

No approvals as yet. Just got FP notice, FP sceduled on Apr 10, 03.

Thanks,
Tara

Last edited by a moderator: