EAD Approvals Tracker

140_takes_4ever

Registered Users (C)

1. Please use this thread to track EAD Approvals.
2. Please specify if your EAD is new or a renewal.
3. Copy the last tracker posted and append your details in a similar format before posting the tracker again.
4. Please help maintain the tracker it helps everyone.
5. If you see any EAD details posted else where, please post the details here.
6. Use this thread as a single source of EAD discussions.
7. The moderator will attempt to keep the first post on this thread updated with the latest tracker for your quick summary.

The old tracker thread has been locked and can be accessed here:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85966

The Basic EAD FAQ can be found here:
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76671

The online EAD filing FAQ can be found here:
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=108916

Current Tracker

Code:
   Name            WAC       Type       RD       e-file       Status       AD       
1. scanff04       XX-XXX-X   Renewal   01/04/04    Yes	      Approved   2/23/04
2. wittAAAA       04-800     Renewal      11/03    Yes        Approved   2/18/04
3. koolkat        04-058     Renewal   12/23/03    ???        Approved 
4. ScorpionKin        ???       ???    01/05/04    Yes        Approved   02/27/04 
5. kabi2002           ???       ???       02/04    Yes        Pending
6. ThelastMile    04-067-5   Renewal   01/08/04    No         Approved   03/01/04
7. FI485          04-066-x   Renewal   01/06/04    Yes        Approved 
8. INSBeats2death 04-075-x   Renewal       ???     ???        Approved   03/02/04

Last edited by a moderator:
Name WAC Type RD e-file Status AD
1. *** 04-800- Renewal late Nov/03 Yes Approved(2/18/04)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One bad thing is that the valid date is from Feb/04 to Feb/05 while current one will expire in March/04.

2/18/04 approve per online, 2/27 received card.

EAD Approved

EAD Approved - WAC-04-058-*****

RD - 12/23/03
ND - 12/24/03

Recieved EAD Card valid for 1 yr. from expiry of previous EAD.

-KoolKat

EFILED ON 01/05/04, BCIS had a problem with my credit card no so send the payment again on 01/19/04 and

RD 01/23/04

Case approved on 02/27/04 .

I don't know why this idiots don't do the same thing for our 485 also . GODD LUCK to all of US :)

Scorpionkin

My lawyer efiled on Feb 3rd and My cc hasn't been charged yet..I have the recpts and did the fp also...What was ur problem...Do u think I have to refile??

Received - 2nd EAD Card:

Lawfirm filed the application so I do not have the exact details:

WAC 04 067 5####

Application was sent on 01/08/2004
Received the card on 03/01/2004
I checked the BCIS web site using the WAC number on the card and it indictaes that the approval notice was mailed on 03/01!

My first EAD expires in 05/2004
Last year we got approval after 5 months and I started using EAD after my H1 expired a few months later. To be safe, the renewal application was sent early enough to be able to get a iEAD if needed.
The renewed EAD validity starts the day after the current one expires (in 05/2004) and is valid for one year.

kabi2002

In my case i gave all the numbers right but they send a mail saying it was rejected and i need to send my fees to process the file . I send it again and everything was fine .

U don't need to file again, if BCIS messes up, all you need to do is reply back to BCIS mail with the payment, and they will start the process only after that.

ScorpionKin

Thanks! In case they ask for payment ,rcv date of application will be the old one or the day they rcv the payment....I noticed u stated in ur approval that first u applied on jan 05 and then u sent the fee again on Jan 19th and rcv date= Jan 23....??
Thanks

Rcv date of application will be the day they rcv the payment .

Even if they do it don't worry the intellectuals in BCIS have decided that EAD approval is there # 1 priority right now .

When will these idiots,AH,...... realize that all this additinal work (renewals of EAD & AP) is only because they are not working on 485 .

Scoprpiaon

One more question ......Did you get the receipt from INS when you apply ead first time (Jan 05) ...Did the On line enquiry showed ur receipt status? My online enquiry is showing that this application is recvd on Feb 3rd.....My lawyer is in touch with Some IO and as per IO everything looks ok u shouldn't worrey..I am confused and worried as my current EAD is getting expired early june..what if after 2 months they say pls send the payment and rcv datwill be than somewhere in April...

kabi2002,
wait for 90 days from your receipt date, if you still don't have your approval, go to the local office and get an IEAD.

Take it easy!!

EAD renewal approved

This is my 3rd EAD

WAC-04-066-*****

RD 01/06/2004

This time it extended one year based on the expired date ( not the approve date ).

3rd Ead approved..

Receipt Number: wac04075*****

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

On March 2, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

has anyone who have receipt number wac04-068XXX lower not approved??

Hi, look like they are processing 04-075 already, does anyone has 068 or lower not approved? (RD<Jan 12)?? please share experince. thanks

Tracker as a Text file

EAD tracker attached. Please download update and repost with your details.

Signature Cards

All,

While filing EAD renewal did any of you file EAD signature card?
My lawyer sent this card to me. If so, where can i download one for my wife as I am filing for her?

Appreciate any answers.

Thanks

Signature card is needed when applying for both new and renewal EADs

Ask your lawyer to send one more signature card . I don't think you can download it from anywhere.

fresh EAD

Approved on 03/07/04, I-140 still pending, RD 08/04/03

UPDATE:
EAD Card received on 03/14/04