Status
Not open for further replies.
EAD Approved

2nd EAD approved
ND Dec 12 2003
Approved Feb 13th 2004.
Received card Feb 21st
485 ND Dec 13 2002

My AP renewals have been approved and mailed. I haven't received them yet.

my 1st EAD (ND 4/28/03) is not approved yet.
I filed H1B extension in the last September.

Can I withdraw & get my money back? :D

by the way my I-140 is still pending.

kenboo

2nd EAD approved

My 2nd EAD was approved:

Submitted 1/4/04.
Receipt date 1/4/04 (e-filed)
Approval date 2/24/04

Online status is:

On February 24, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

This thread is getting to be really huge, over 27 pages. And most of the old timers have received their approvals.

So I am thinking of closing this thread and starting a new one, please post here if you want to keep this thread going, will create a new thread after 24 hours if there are no serious objections.

Is there anyone who is yet to receive their EAD card 1 month after approval? Mine was approved 30 days ago and I am yet to receive my card. Called up NSC and they have put a "Non-Delivery" on my case and supposedly someone from CSC will call me within 30 days. If nobody does, I should call NSC again after 30 days and check back with them..not sure what after that...

i hope you have better luck than me

My 2nd ead approved on Jun, 2003. After several inquiry(30 days after one and another), no luck for the card. Send 3rd ead application and switch back to H-1 to avoid gap.

140_takes_4ever,
Opening a new thread would be fine. I think we should start by adding link to this thread as the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.