EAD Approvals (Specify New or Renewal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAC 03-100-51xxx approved

Renewal EAD Receipt date Feb 06,2003
Notice Date Feb 10,2003

Went to chicago service center on yesterday (june 09,2003) for IEAD. denied because i have one more month for expiration.

today i checked online message

it was approved on Saturday June 7,2003.

EAD approved

My EAD was approved on June 6, 2003. Not a renewal. My wife got an RFE on her EAD. Anybody have any experience dealing with an RFE on EAD?

Thanks,

Extra_dry_gin

sorry for this late entry....
My renewal EAD was approved on May 15th and I got the card by mail on May28th.
My wife got RFE (I-485, I-140 and marriage certificate) on May 16. Response received by BCIS on May 29. Still waiting for the approval. Got interim EAD from local BCIS office (keep in mind, after responding to RFE) on June 4th.

sunamb

wac-02-069-XXXXX

Yeee Haaa

I & my wife's EAD approved yesterday (I just checked) 9 June 03.
I saw the message on their online site (card order ...).

WAC031175xxxx

RD March 4 '03

It was second EAD, the first one expired may 5.

Now, waiting for 485...

I was going to go for my iEAD on this thursday at Houston center.

- nik.

Hi nikbert,
i have question for you.As per ur message, your first EAD
expired on may 5th.Renewal eAD got approved on June 9th.
So, before ur old ead expired, did you not go to INS to get
IEAD.
why i am asking is, my ead expires on this 17th.I am planning
to go for iEAD.I am working for the same employer who filed
my 485.

Will appreciate your response.
Thanks in advance..

Thanks,
Bendon

Interim EAD experience at SFO

This is my 1st EAD.

ND: 03/11/2003

Reached 444 Washington Street at 5.15 a.m. There were about 15 people ahead of me. They started letting people in around 6.15. The guy at the counter verified paperwork and gave me a token number. At 7.30 my number was called and I submitted copies of I765, 485, 140 and a copy of my photo ID. I was told to wait to be called for a photo. I was called in at around 10.00. There were 20 other people in that room. Got a picture and fingerprint taken and was out with the card at 10.30. Card is valid for 8 months.

EAD cards received

both my and my wife's EAD's received yesterday, these are our 1st EADs
WAC-03-076-XXXXX
ND: 1/7/03
AD: 5/21/03
card recived: 6/9/2003

2nd EAD approved on June 3rd

WAC-03-100-*****

ND Feb 10th 2003
Approved June 3rd.

Still no plastic card. Anyone who got approved recently received plastic card ?

2nd EAD Approved

WAC-03-050-xxxxx approved on May 29, 2003 and plastic card received by attorneys on June 11, 2003

EAD RENEWAL approved as per on line message

Ead Renewal Approved Today Though Yet To Get Cards In Hand
Hi,
Just wanted to share that the online message shows my wife's and my EAD Renewal application as approved and that they have ordered for new cards.

EAD renewal receipt number ( have not got the orginal receipt till today ) WAC -03-116 - .... Receipt date March 03 , 2003.

" On June 11, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready. "

Thanks for all your advice. Just two days back i was pondering if i should go ahead with my iEAD and many of our good frends in this forum took pain to respond back with their valuable suggestions. My best wishes to all.

My wife's renewal EAD is approved after RFE. Here are the key dates:

May 16th - RFE issued (copies of I-485, I-140and marriage certificate)
May 29th - Reponse received by BCIS
June 12th- Approved as per online status check.

sunamb

wac-02-069-XXXXX

EAD renewal approved WAC03-128-5XXXX

I-765 Approved on 6/11/03
WAC 03-128-5XXXX
RD: 3/13/03
ND: 3/17/03

Online message updated as of today as:
"On June 11, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.
"

Both my wife's and mine have been approved and we are waiting for the card to be received.

Our first EADs expired on May 10th and just before that my attorney suggested we should file for H1B renewal since it expires on 6/14. It was filed under premium processing (approved in 2 days) and we made overseas trip right after that.

Unfortunately, due to some delays from the employer and myself we filed for EAD/AP in March without the 90 day-cushion. APs were approved a week ago, although did not receive them in the mail, as yet.

NVI

485 - WAC 02-089-5XXXX
ND - 1/17/02
RD - 1/15/02

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.