EAD Approvals - latest TSC report

trammay2002

Registered Users (C)
LAtest TSc procesising times at immigration-law.com shows EAD processing times of 40 days. We have been waiting for EAD since first week Feb. Any new approvals?

RD 01/04/02, ND 01/04/02, EB2, NO FP OR EAD YET!

And everybody knows that TSC is famous for their randomness!

As i have posted the details ,

i checked the AVM yesterday night for EAD but it is the same message no sign of approval,it has been already 77 days..how far the new processing times true...any new approvals?

MSG FOR MD.ALAM

Md Alam,
 Are you not eligible for EAD today? 3 months (90 days have passed) right??
I thought if your case is pending for more than 90 days you can go to the local INS and get temporary EAD ..
-TXLucky

MD ALAM

Md Alam,
 Are you not eligible for EAD today? 3 months (90 days have passed) right??
I thought if your case is pending for more than 90 days you can go to the local INS and get temporary EAD ..
-TXLucky

Texaslucky, thank you for the idea!

Please share this information with me if anybody knows - do I still need to pay USD 120.00 for the interim EAD while my EAD is pending with TSC. I was trying to call local INS office, their phone number is not listed anywhere.

Call the 1-800 number of INS

I don\'t remember it, but you should be able to get it from INS website. It\'s not bad at all. I called once for a question on a form. What suprised me is I didn\'t wait long, the rep. was very polite, they reported their agent number in the greeting so that you can refer to "agent XXX" later.

EAD approvals - Check AVM

I\'ve checked AVM with EAd rd of 2/13 and still the same old message. But I tried another number greaer than mine (RD later) , it says card ordered on April 02. Please Check AVM and post