EAD approvals from CSC?

It is perhaps the card itself!

My guess is that they are perhaps mailing the card itself. We will definitely know this week for sure. I will keep you posted.

Pump, EAD is actually an I-766, and I-766 can probably be considered as the approval document of I-7

I think you are right

Looks like what has been mailed to us (per AVM) is actually the card itself.

EAD Approved card will be sent As soon as ready

Hi Guys , My EAD has been approved today on the automated system.
here are the details. RD Jun 22nd, ND Aug 21st EAD approval Nov 7th
Waiting for the FP notice

EAD approved and Card ordered

I checked AVM and got the message "Your appln has been approved and a card has been ordered..."

RD: 07/03/01
ND: 08/27/01
AP: 09/22/01

EAD Card received on 11/08

Hi all,

The EAD card arrived through mail on 11/08. It had a post office stamp for 11/04. The AVM message said that it was mailed on 11/05. Not bad, it took only 3 days to reach me.

Received EADs by mail today

My I-765 case and Pump\'s are like twin cases :)
Got approved same day, heard "this case is approved" same day, and cards delivered on the same day!
RD 04/23; ND 06/21; AD 10/31; Cards sent (AVM update) 11/05; Cards received 11/08.

And pump, if you look at the card holder (the mailer), the top section of the paper is actually an I-797F approval notice. So the AVM is right, that "we mailed you the approval notice ..."

Did anybody, Approval later than 11/06 received EAD cards ?

Did anyone receiv EAD cards with approval later than 11/06 ?

Meena S what date your EAD card was approved on AVM ?

Meena S can you tell me what was your approval date on AVM for EAD card.

mine was approved on NOV-7th but i haven\'t received it yet..

Thanks in advance..

EAD Card Recvd

I recieved EAD cards for me and wife on Nov 19th. AVM Approval on Nov 7th, AVM update with mailed date as Nov 15th My ND is 08/21

EAD pending

Did you have to go for an EAD interview. I was called for an EAD interview. After that they said they are going to check at the National Center and give another appointment day.

My wife received RFE on her EAD case

The RFE requested for "evidence of eligibility", including I-485 receipt for primary applicant, I-140 approval notice for primary applicant, and marriage certificate.

I had sent all these documents with the original mailing to INS, but seems like they separate out I-485, EAD and AP applications. Perhaps, all the supporting documents got clubbed with the I-485 application for my wife.

Anyways, we have sent the supporting documents again. Hope that she gets her EAD soon.

EAD status

RD 5/16/01,
ND 7/18/01
EB2, CSC
Got AP/FP-notice while back and gave FP on 10/17; but no EAD till today.

Any advice on what I should do about EAD(other than waiting to hear from INS)

Pump,Henrysh anybody please reply

Does anybody know if EAD cards get forwarded to the new address
by the post office? If not what is the remedy? I have informed the
INS of the address change. Right now AVM says EAD card was mailed on
11/23 but I have not received it yet.

Hi GreenDesi

The mail should reach you within a week from the date of approval. I hope that you have applied to Post Office for forwarding your mails to the new address. If yes, there is a 50/50 chance that you might get it. Most INS envelopes that I have seen recently are all marked with the stamp "Return Service Requested..". That means if the post office is unable to deliver the letter, they will return it back to INS. Usually, INS destroys all retruned mail material.

Since they mailed it on 11/23, you still have hopes of receiving it.

EAD approved(WAC..*-1760

I reveived my EAD card yesterday (11/29/01). The message on the record at INS still says it may take 800-900 days to approve. They had placed EAD on I-130 instead of 767...

EAD approved Card ordered-CSC

As per the AVM our EAD is approved on 12/02. 12/02 was a sunday I do not how it says it was approved on 12/02. It says the "after approving on ...
..a card is ordered and will take 100 days". We took iEAD from SFO a week ago. Now this is approved. Guys any idea how long it takes to get the card ?

Friends hang in there! you will get yours soon too.
Thanks
SVS2000
PD 06/00, EB2-RIR, MD 08/24,RD 08/27, ND 09/24, WAC-01-292-XXXX
FP Received 11/05,FP scheduled for 12/11 at SFO, FP done 11/06, iEAD 11/28

EAD card approved

As per the AVM our EAD is approved on 12/02. 12/02 was a sunday I do not how it says it was approved on 12/02. It says the "after approving on ...
..a card is ordered and will take 100 days". We took iEAD from SFO a week ago. Now this is approved. Guys any idea how long it takes to get the card ?

Friends hang in there! you will get yours soon too.
Thanks
SVS2000
PD 06/00, EB2-RIR, MD 08/24,RD 08/27, ND 09/24, WAC-01-292-XXXX
FP Received 11/05,FP scheduled for 12/11 at SFO, FP done 11/06, iEAD 11/28