EAD Approval

jgurram

EAD approved. Messg says - case is approved card has been requested.....

RD - 09/18/02
ND - 09/20/02

Hi, friend,

Did you do concurrent filing for your EAD? I have not received approval notice, neither online nor answer machine.

AD:9/3/02
ND:9/6/02

In TSC.

:confused:

Actually, my case is an EAD renewal.

Rd (485) - 09/28/01
Nd (485) - 11/08/01

Have not recieved FP yet. This is the second EAD.

when did u file for your extension

Hello Jgurrm

Just to get an idea how many months prior to the old EAD expiration did you file for the extension? How long it took for the approval. I will have to file my EAD extension soon.

I would appreciate if you could post back

I am in Texas

Hi, Friend,

I have not tried IEAD because I think the formal EAD should come soon and my current status in valid until the next month. I hope EAD come by then.

Where are you? Have you got your EAD? Could you provide some information about your application?

:D

EAD Approved

I talked to IIO yesterday. She was nice. She said EAD is approved
on 7th for myself and my wife. She also said that the actual card was mailed on the same day.

When i asked about the AP, she said both cases have been
assigned to an officer on Dec 21st. She said, she cannnot give
any status update on those. Do you guys know how long it
will take after it has been assigned to someone?

PD: 05/19/2000
RD: 09/19/2002
ND: 09/20/2002

EB2 TX - IND

I will update the tracker also. I could not remember the
passwd for my old id. (txwait). So i am using this new id.

:)

SRM,

The question and my response was pertaining to AP.

I know of 4 people personally who applied for AP in Oct and have received around and after thanksgiving. They seem to be handing out AP's in 4-6 weeks these days and our TSC seems to have speeded up the AP's.

Regarding EAD i know of two friends from TSC, one who applied early oct and other middle Oct and neither have received them. Going by postings in this and other forums, latest dates from TSC centre and also friends, TSC is slow in EAD's and my estimate is 12 to 15 weeks. So if you are Dec. case, i would estimate March.
Lets pray that dear TSC also speeds up EAD like they have done AP.

Thankis Xiu_123,
This thread is mixed up with both AP and EAD issues. My notice date is NOV18TH 02. The automated message for AP says 55 to 60 days but approved in less than 30 days. As you mentioned before let us hope EAD'S also get fast like Paroles.
I am first time EAD person staying in Virginia. I am planning to move to Georgia. If it is more than 90 but did not get the EAD , Can i go for IEAD in Atlanta.

SRM,

I dont know about getting iEAD when you are moving state though it is same centre.

You have to inform INS anyway about change of address, so i guess you better call them on this. Sorry i personnaly dont know any of my friends in this situation.