hi ,
i just got this on my email :
Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On April 17, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this
I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any
instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call
customer service.

how do you guys think that it will take until i get the card ...i have job interview tomorrow (wednesday,18th april)?
thank you very much

My last (and the only) status update is as follows:

Current Status: Card production ordered.
On April 16, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

It did not say that the approval notice was mailed. Will they mail me a approval notice in addition to ordering the card?

On April 16, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

It did not say that the approval notice was mailed. Will they mail me a approval notice in addition to ordering the card?

i am wondering about the same thing ,does the card come with the approval letter or they are separate?

No, you will receive ONLY the card. Approval notice is normally sent to the attorney. That's what happened in my case.

hi ,
i just got this on my email :

customer service.

how do you guys think that it will take until i get the card ...i have job interview tomorrow (wednesday,18th april)?
thank you very much

You should get the card by ~ April 25.

No, you will receive ONLY the card. Approval notice is normally sent to the attorney. That's what happened in my case.

I filed the case on my own and do not have an attorney. I expect the receive the approval notice too as my perspective employer asked me to fax a copy of the approval notice to them.

Did you get another email?

I filed the case on my own and do not have an attorney. I expect the receive the approval notice too as my perspective employer asked me to fax a copy of the approval notice to them.

Piquant, did you get the email about the approval notice mailed? I am in the same situation, I only got one email on the 16th about the card production ordered and nothing after that.

customer service.
after i got this yesterday on my email ,there was an another update made today but with no LUD change ,is this normal ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Piquant, did you get the email about the approval notice mailed? I am in the same situation, I only got one email on the 16th about the card production ordered and nothing after that.

No, I did not. I only got one email saying that card production was ordered.