EAD Approval More than 3 months??

Nicosia

Registered Users (C)
I had filed for our EAD renewal (for me and my wife) in Nov. The online message says we received your application for EAD Nov. 12, 2003 and is taking between 60 to 120 days to process. I am yet to receive the approval. Anybody in the same situation? I called the national customer service (??) number and got a standard reply of me " receiving the reply in 3-4 weeks to the querry". I am planning to go for iEAD now.

Any experience on iEAD at Houston is appreciated.

I am in the same boat. What are the documents we need for I-EAD. Please post. Planning to go to Local SC next week.

IEAD ISSUES

Hi friends,
I have just applied for my fourth EAD throught the internet.
The advantages are it is immediate and gives you an SRC number and says the receipt will be mailed in the next 7 to 10 days.To this part all is good,now comes the issues.
You need to go to the local office to do your finger prints and get you form signed by the officer and mail the same to the TSC(mailing is not mandatory but it is saffer).The poblem is I have called twice to the 800 number to get an appointment for the FP and the (miami) office does not have any appointments available for the next 2 to 3 months and I need to keep calling them and see if some thing comes or some drops out.The SRC number given to me is good and when I checked the status it says it was recieved yesterday and takes 90 to 120 days to process.But the FP is mandatory and without this the process cannot be done.So I am stuck now my credit card has been charges and I have to keep calling and get lucky to get an appointment.
My advice to you is to call this 800-375-5283 and see if you can get an appointment before you file your application at the centre.

I have already done FP/photo etc in Dec (I had received a letter from BCIS to do so). However, neither my lawyer nor the BCIS notice asked me to mail anything (from my side) after FP.

ukr,
You can get FP from some nearby office like West Palm- they are open Saturday and also would give immdt appointments.
HTH

Nicosia,
FP/photo etc is for online renewal of EAD only. If you are not doing that- it does not apply to you.
HTH

I love the conventional ways

HI all,

I am a regular (more than regular reader of ths forum) and like most here, waiting and waiting.

I have always preferred the conventional ways for application of EADs.

I applied for EAD and my RD was 12/19/2003. I got an approval message on Feb 6 online. Waiting for the EAD Card.

I just found a lot of uncertainties with Online method andwas scared if i would have problems myself. So went with the normal mail.

Any thoughts......

:confused:

Casper

I485
RD - 03/02
ND - 03/02
FP - 03/03
3 EADs
AD:
:confused: :confused: