EAD approval for those filed in Nov and Dec

su_su

Registered Users (C)
Please kindly post your approval if you filed your EAD in Nov or Dec, information should include received date and approve date, paper filing or efiling.

My paper EAD renewal was received by NSC on December 15,2006, pending.

Mine was paper filed dec 4 at MSC'
Biometrics Dec 18. No LUD after 12/11

I saw an approval for NOv22..today.
That means they are processing cases beyond OCT 30th too

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got email for approval of my 4th EAD including my wife

RD Nov 20th, 2006
Approve Jan 30th, 2007

I did not receive any biometrics, don't know why, it could be because my last biometrics was last August and it appears it is still valid

yes, they are processing beyound Oct 30th,

thank god, going to have nice sleep today

Last edited by a moderator:
EAD approval dates

RD : Nov 9th
Just today i got email saying they ordered for card production & allow 30 days. I am not happy & cant sleep peacefully untill the card is in my hands.
My ead exp in dec 20 & I lost the job in btw. So nothing great. They are taking definitely close to 90 days to process.For me its 86 days.
Everyone be careful & apply ahead of ur exp date. This is my 3rd ead & always took only 3-4 wks.

skbap said:
RD : Nov 9th
Just today i got email saying they ordered for card production & allow 30 days. I am not happy & cant sleep peacefully untill the card is in my hands.
My ead exp in dec 20 & I lost the job in btw. So nothing great. They are taking definitely close to 90 days to process.For me its 86 days.
Everyone be careful & apply ahead of ur exp date. This is my 3rd ead & always took only 3-4 wks.

sorry that you lost your job, is this because you did'nt had EAD on time, also did'nt you know you need to apply for EAD before 90 days, this my 4th EAD and I always applied before 90 days,

I think next time I am applying at least 120 days in advance if not more.
Too much stress.
My wife works for the district.and she will LOSE her job if my EAD does not come on time.
NO non paid vacations for her. Contract cancelled.thats it.......

Al_aos said:
I think next time I am applying at least 120 days in advance if not more.
Too much stress.
My wife works for the district.and she will LOSE her job if my EAD does not come on time.
NO non paid vacations for her. Contract cancelled.thats it.......
How did your wife's job status eligibility get connected to your EAD ???
Her EAD should be the basis for her job - what am I missing here ?!?

Her status is based on my status.
What you are missing is or maybe I missed to mention was the facts that it was OUR EAD renewal.
Both our EAD's are up for renewal and since I am the principle applicant her approval is based on mine.
Both applied the same time and both have same the Notice date.
I think that should explain it.

EAD should depend on person's I-485 only. Say, I work under H1 and have 485 pending. My imaginary wife needs EAD to work, however I don't need EAD at all. Therefore, her EAD cannot depend on my EAD because I don't need EAD in the first place.

Dear Rir
This is my last answer to this absurd discussion.
Her EAD depends on MY ead because for some reason if my EAD is denied due to n number of reasons, and this is MY opinion ( and solely mine) that hers will be denied too.
Because her I485 is based on mine.
Your imaginary wife will apply for her EAD but for some reason if your I140 is revoked or your I485 denied it automatically cancels your imaginary wife's imaginary EAD too.
Ofcourse I could be wrong .

I hope this ends this discussion.
........and let us go back to the original thread of approvals for EAD renewals applied between November and december

I posted this earlier in another thread but repeating for benefit of thos watching this thread.

I had applied online for my spouse's EAD on Nov 11th. It was approved on Jan 24th and received card this Monday. The biometrics were done some where in last week of November.

Al_aos said:
I have always filed Paper based and I have always have been called for biomterics.

Al_aos, All the 3 times I have paper filed I haven't received notice for biometrics, how ever if you have an other petition that requires finger printing and you have paid the fees (such as I485) you dont need biometrics for EAD.

On the other hand if you e-file EAD then each time you need to go for finger printing.

hmm.
Thats strange because they alwasy sent me for BIO.
Anyways if you have not them and still got the EAD then who cares Right ?
One less hassle to go through.
anyways let us lkeep each other Updated.
BTW my case is in the local office and I also got called for Code 1 FP from that office last month.I am not sure if it was EAD related.
MSC sent me notices for BIometrics and the local office sent me notices for the FP

3rd EAD taking the longest.

Our first and second EAD's only took 3-4 weeks too. Our RD was Dec 12, making today Day 54. Our EAD's expire on Day 58, or Monday. I sent an Expedite request 2 weeks ago stating loss of income and was PROMPTLY denied with a 90 standard response. I contacted my Senator's office and they re-forwared the same request. 2 days ago it was acceped and our LUD's changed today. Hopefully....