EAD approval after RFE

sw28

Registered Users (C)
My response to EAD RFE was received by BCIS on 17th June and processing has resumed on the case.
Has anyone been approved after replying to EAD RFE around the same date or later ???

Please reply.Thanks

Thanks for replying guys

I will try to keep the thread on top so that we can keep track.

what is in the RFE ??

guys
Could you guys please elaborate as to whats there in the RFE's for EAD? What is the common RFE on EAD application?

thanks

RFE

Mine was for primary applicant's 485 receipt, 140/485 approval notice, and marriage certificate.

iEAD from San jose

I was wondering if its possible to get iEAD from "San Jose" office after replying to RFE.
Does anyone have any experience with this???

Thanks

cennai's EAD approved after RFE

cennai's EAD approved after RFE.
His RFE response was received after june 17.

Re: iEAD from San jose

Originally posted by sw28
I was wondering if its possible to get iEAD from "San Jose" office after replying to RFE.

sw28, there were people who tried to obtain iEAD after RFE from "San Jose". I don't remember any one who got it.

Once RFE response is received by BCIS one can go to local BCIS office and get iEAD provided 90 days passed.
-PCee

Thanks Pcee and Tasse for your replies.

"Once RFE response is received by BCIS one can go to local BCIS office and get iEAD provided 90 days passed"

Hi Pcee just to make sure , 90 days from the EAD's reciept date, correct ?? (and not from the day they received the RFE response)

I also looked up on BCIS website and here is the info that I found.

" If BCIS does not approve or deny your Employment Authorization Document application within 90 days , you may request an interim Employment Authorization Document. You must go to your local BCIS office and bring with you proof of your identity and any documents that BCIS has sent you about your employment authorization application. "

So looking at the above paragraph(approved or denied) ,it seems that they should give us an iEAD if we have replied to RFE.

I recived an RFE on my EAD app asking for new photos. We responded to the RFE that was received on June 17th(I think, according to online status) and it has been approved on July 2nd( according to online status).... yet to receive it, though

How long does CSC take to update for response to RFE

CSC issued RFE for my EAD renewal (asking for copy of I140
approval notice) on June 11 (according to case status). My
attorney says she received and responded to it on 20th
June. The case status however still does not indicate that
the response is received. My EAD is expiring in another 2
weeks and I am wondering whether can I get interim EAD
at San Jose local office. Pls help.

Me neither

My EAD RFE submitted 6/17. No approval yet.

My co-worker's wife's EAD REF received 7/3, and approved today.

One question: My EAD expired end of June. I765 extension filed January this year. My H1 expired last year. So should I go to BCIS field office to get the iEAD, or just wait? My worry is that the field office might just throw me into jail right away. So why not let it be? Been "illegal" any way if I got my iEAD tomorrow.

Any comments?

AOSWaitAtCSC

I had the same question. My EAD also expires in 3 weeks and the reply to RFE was received on june 17th. Though the online message has changed there is no approval in sight. I am also planning to go fo an iEAD from San Jose office in August.

Why don't you try getting an iEAD and see if it works.