EAD application - Last name change after marriage


Registered Users (C)

I want to change my last name to my husband's last name. I need to send in an application for EAD renewal. The name change can be done before the EAD renewal or after.

Should I do the name change and then send all documents with the EAD application or should I do the EAD renewal and then send in the documents for the name change ?

If I do the renewal first and then the name change, do I need to re-apply for the EAD to process the name change or can I do it the next time I need to apply for EAD renewal (if I do need to apply again that is) ?

Thank you so much for your help.