Ead & Ap

magic_mail

Registered Users (C)
Guys:

I have applied for our 4th EAD & AP which was received by USCIS on July 27th 2006.Our EAD was approved on August 14 2006 and we received our EAD card.
We are still waiting for AP approval it’s almost 15 days since EAD approval. We got previous approvals of EAD & AP on same date.

Did anyone experience similar situation….please share.

APs take longer

magic_mail said:
Guys:

I have applied for our 4th EAD & AP which was received by USCIS on July 27th 2006.Our EAD was approved on August 14 2006 and we received our EAD card.
We are still waiting for AP approval it’s almost 15 days since EAD approval. We got previous approvals of EAD & AP on same date.

magic_mail,

APs usually take longer than EADs. Do not worry.

regards,

saras

Its been approved ..

magic_mail said:
thanks saras!!

i see you are waiting too....for AP approval.
i have seen LUD change in one of our case.

magic_mail,

I have to update my signature. Our APs were approved in July. Yours will get approved shortly.

regards,

saras

Hi Magic Mail

Me and my husband applied for 4th EAD and AP on the same date (June/06)
For the first time in our process we got AP's firts than EAD's almost 20 days apart.
So, don't worry, the process changes form time to time.
Keep us posted.

magic_mail said:
Guys:

which service center you filed? AP takes little more time than EAD. don't worry too much. Just relax.

Hi Saras
Congratulations on your AP approval. I remember last time you had problems with the renewal, this time it went very smooth for you and your wife. Thank God.

Regards,
MVUSA

Hi Gurus

Me and my spouse applied for AP and she got approved in 3 days and i am still waiting for my approval also i have applied for my 5th EAD and its been over 2 months no date change in that except for Code 1 FP for EAD. Though my LUD for 485 has changed 5 6 times in the last couple of weeks, I don;t know whats going on.
I am also in process of changing my jobs would that be a good idea to do it now or wait for GC to be approved. becuase good jobs never come very often.

Waiting for your replies.

Gullu

Gullu:

Can you let us know your priority date, EB category, I-485 filing date and name check status if you know.

this will help us to give you best advice

Thanks for the reply

My PD is May 2001 EB3 (WW) and 485 RD date is May 6 2002. There is no info about my Name check.

Also my Code 3 FP done on June 6th 2006

thanks

Gullu

Gullu:

You should wait for sometime.....your approval is around the corner...

good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Gullu

Gullu said:
Thanks for the reply

My PD is May 2001 EB3 (WW) and 485 RD date is May 6 2002. There is no info about my Name check.

Also my Code 3 FP done on June 6th 2006

thanks

Gullu

Your PD is current. I would recommend that you stick around and wait. Your case will be approved shortly.

regards,

saras

Tomorrow, we may see some fireworks! WW - EB3 PD which went effective last month....bunch of folks may get approved on Sep 1 , next week...

Let's see....

Yup

santa4u said:
Tomorrow, we may see some fireworks! WW - EB3 PD which went effective last month....bunch of folks may get approved on Sep 1 , next week...

Let's see....

santa4u,

There should be a lot of EB3 WW approvals in September. If there aren't then we will know that most have been approved already. Anything is possible.

regards,

saras

AP has been approved today!!!

just to let you guys know that our AP has been approved today!!!

God only knows how many more....EAD & AP i have to apply before GC...

:) I plan to apply AP by myself, would you please list the materials I need to send and the address? Thanks.

Bill
----------------
TSC, EB1
I-485 RD 07/26/06
FP 08/17/06

AP approved in 3 weeks

Hi, all,

I just received email that my AP was approved on 9/7. The RD is 8/17. This is way too fast because I have planned it will be approved in 2-3 months based on the publishe date on USCIS website. I will use it at the end of year and also next September. Now it seems I have to reapply next year if my I-485 is still not approved by that time. You see, sometime too fast approval by USCIS is not a good thing.

I also see LUD on my approved I-140 and and pending I-485. Is this triggered by AP? Anyone see LUD on I-140 and I-485 befoer AP approval. I really hope the approval of my I-485 is coming because I was told name check was complete about 3 weeks ago. Please share your information if anyone has same experience. Thanks a lot!!