EAD/AP RFE (Birth date problem)

akp158

Registered Users (C)
Mine EAD/AP is approved. my wife got RFE for AP/EAD. There was misake in I485 form. Date and month changed in birth date.

INS asked me to send birth certificate. Should I again send I485 form with correct date ? or just Birth certificate ?

Thanks,

akp158 said:
Mine EAD/AP is approved. my wife got RFE for AP/EAD. There was misake in I485 form. Date and month changed in birth date.

INS asked me to send birth certificate. Should I again send I485 form with correct date ? or just Birth certificate ?
-----just Birth certificate for her EAD AP , send only what is asked, tell only what is asked, show only what is asked. this the best way to deal with USCIS or at POE or Interview for Visa or for GC

** if your lawyer filed I-485 then let him send new I-485 form signed by your wife and with I-485 filing reciept so that USCIS can attach new I-485 form with her pending I-485 file and on cover letter write why you are submiting this new form, dont mix this with EAD AP
Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
Birth Date issue (Indian & American Date format)

I have birth certi where date format is DD/MM/YYYY and DD and MM is less than 10 ..eg. 05/04/1977 so INS will misunderstand month and day.

How to explain them. anybody have issue like me..

Should I send birth certi and explain them it is indian date format and also send Driving licese where Birth date is there in US date format ?

Please help me.

I filed for my wifes' I485/EAD/AP together and i got AP approved with a wrong DOB (typo) and on her EAD they raised an RFE regarding her DOB. My lawyer has sent a copy of BC for the RFE. It looks like system wide her DOB is wrong and will they raise RFE on her I485?

Since we failed everything together,my lawyer says the BC we sent should have gone with the I485 and they should not raise RFE.

Any suggestions?

Wrong date format in Birth Certificate.

Guys,

Help pls!

I have the same problem. My Birth certificate has DD/MM/YYYY format.
Should I attach an affidavit ? or do you think that It will be a problem and
I may get a RFE?

Thanks!